Mazda bt50 maps

Submitted: Tuesday, Jan 08, 2013 at 22:01
ThreadID: 99880 Views:2954 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Purchased mazda bt50 gt pretty happy after sax suspension upgrade, but the maps are 4 years old. Contacted mazda and they gave me some lame excuse and told me that Sensis would have an update mid year, which you could purchase. Imagine selling a $57,000 vehicle with old maps, if its like my old prado grande they wanted $450 for any upgrades and they were 2 years old, the upgrades that is.

Can purchase an after market system, voice activated for $299 with free lifetime maps, which can also accept off road maps
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Ross M - Tuesday, Jan 08, 2013 at 23:57

Tuesday, Jan 08, 2013 at 23:57
There are lots of people with a new BT50 who have found their maps are not the latest and as you said 4 years old.
This is an issue which customers should be alerted to by the dealer.
With an iphone its features are current practice.
There seems to be enough people have been ripped off in this manner to cause Mazda to provide and update.
Broadcast it loud and clear to all you can, ask the dealer what else in the vehicle is 4 years old so you know.
They knew this before you purchased it, so they effectively have obtained your money for that feature by deception. I think that is frowned on by our society.
AnswerID: 502079

Sponsored Links