Mars campers eBay

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 03, 2013 at 18:29
ThreadID: 100870 Views:5559 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi anyone experienced a hard top off road mars camper trailer that is offered on eBay recently.sound reasonable value but am old Skool and are wary at such bargains. Have seen some old posts but nothing recent.cheers
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Mick O - Sunday, Mar 03, 2013 at 18:58

Sunday, Mar 03, 2013 at 18:58
Lou,

there have been a few previous posts on them. Have a loook here.

Mars Campers

Cheers Mick
''We knew from the experience of well-known travelers that the
trip would doubtless be attended with much hardship.''
Richard Maurice - 1903

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 505990

Follow Up By: Lou R - Sunday, Mar 03, 2013 at 19:16

Sunday, Mar 03, 2013 at 19:16
Thanks but nothing recent hence the post.thanks though.unless I not looking in the right spot..?.
FollowupID: 782902

Reply By: Tim - Sunday, Mar 03, 2013 at 23:48

Sunday, Mar 03, 2013 at 23:48
I didn't get the mars, I went for,the Ivan, similar deal but in Sydney. I bought it knowing full well I would give it a birthday as,soon as I bought it and I am quite surprised at how many other companies sell these things with a a few extra stickers and double the price.
Basically I went over every single bolt and replaced them with longer bolts with correct size washers and installed grease nipples. The idiots who put it together had no idea which bolts go where. In time I will re-wire it to my specs, the same as I would do if I bought a you-beaut top of the range model. I have no no intention of taking it across the GRR or the Cape but for a first time camper it has been great.
Tim
AnswerID: 506010

Sponsored Links