Review: Victoria River Roadhouse

Submitted: Monday, Apr 08, 2013 at 09:15
ThreadID: 101566 Views:911 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Place Rating: My Rating 1/5

This roadhouse is set in one of the most idyllic locations, but the Blonde that runs it has no idea what customer service is. We arrived at 7:20pm and ordered a drink before considering the menu, we confirmed with the bar staff that last orders where 7:30pm, she confirmed this. Then this enraged woman came screaming from the kitchen that I should order right now as she didn’t want me to wait til 7:30pm. We declined and went hungry. Then when parking my vehicle outside our booked room, she again came out demanding to know what I was doing, I said I was just parking my vehicle and she demanded to know if I was booked in, I said that I was and she walked off. Then whilst reversing the vehicle into position by brother who was spotting yelled out wooo, for me to stop, and then once again she came out demanding to know what I had hit. I said nothing that he was calling out as I had reversed far enough. I absolutely love this place and have stopped many times before but from now on Timber Creek will be getting my business and I strongly recommend all other travellers do the same.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (13)