Lifestyle camper AT10 evo

Submitted: Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 18:03
ThreadID: 103940 Views:6827 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
We are looking for a hybrid camper for remote camping,done the soft floor camper(over the setup time),must have a toilet & shower(for SWMBO).
Been looking at Quantum.Eclipse,Complete Campsite Exodus14 & 11 & Topaz, (Too expensive)
Does anybody have one,or has read any reviews on the Lifestyle Camper AT10 EVO,
We met a couple who were on their first trip with theirs,(had it a month)& they were really happy with it,but they hadn't been in any bad weather with it so far.
Love to here some feed back from anyone can enlighten me,the wife loved it so that's a start.
Regards
Geoff.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Gronk - Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 20:26

Monday, Aug 19, 2013 at 20:26
We have had our AT10 ( not EVO ) for approx. 1 1/2 yrs now.........been used for approx. 30 weekends away.

Previously had a KK ( which was great ), but the missus loves this thing.....no canvas ( except for the awning )...same pullout kitchen as a C/T....queensize innerspring mattress.....only 2M wide......weighs 1240KG's....and even though ours is leafsprung ( to suit a restricted height at home ) it tows excellent..

It's been in flogging down rain and a few dirt roads with no probs yet !!

I run a Stone Stomper, so no stone chips either..

Nothings gone wrong with it yet, and really , I can't think of anything that I would change..
AnswerID: 516734

Follow Up By: Member - jethrotull - Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013 at 07:54

Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013 at 07:54
Hi Gronk
Thanks for the reply,What I like about it is what you get for the money.
The couple we were talking to said they got it for $51,000 with an awning & full annexe.Might not be as tough as a Topaz & the others but the price is right.
Regards
Geoff
FollowupID: 796172

Follow Up By: Gronk - Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013 at 18:57

Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013 at 18:57
Not sure on the exact price of the EVO ( we know a young couple who have just bought one as well ), but the normal AT10 ( without shower/toilet ) is around 40K..

As for toughness........I can't see why it wouldn't hold up well compared to a Topaz etc....when you look at the quality of the welds, and the size of the chassis, that would be the last thing I'd be worried about..

It may not look as "fancy" as the Vista's and Topaz's, but for serious ( well as serious as a van can get ..lol ) offroad, I think it would go further than the Topaz....less weight, narrower and not quite as tall..
As for the Vista...even though it's a quality bit of gear, we didn't like the idea of having to pack up the bed to use the table inside ( my missus sometimes reads for a bit after I have crashed )..

All in all, a very good little van that maybe hasn't got much market exposure yet !!
FollowupID: 796265

Follow Up By: Member - jethrotull - Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013 at 09:08

Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013 at 09:08
I had a look at their website & they list the evo at from $47,500, but that doesn't include a fridge,awning or annexe.
It comes standard with 2 X 85 litre water tanks & a third as an option.
I have read in some reviews about the outstanding build quality of the chassis.
Thanks again for your input,might have to give them a visit.

FollowupID: 796327

Sponsored Links