Comment: Contact Us

Submitted: Friday, Oct 04, 2013 at 18:02
ThreadID: 104590 Views:1660 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I just added Mullumbimby Showground to camping places but the first time it changed the lat and long so I entered it again but it put in a whole new entry. How do I delete the wrong one? The one with a more southerly latitude and without photos will be the wrong one. Oops, sorry :(
Have you seen my marbles?

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Terra'Mer - Friday, Oct 04, 2013 at 18:09

Friday, Oct 04, 2013 at 18:09
I'm really quite confused because the one that changed the lat and long looks to be in the right place on the map and the one with the picture of a plover nest is in the wrong place????? I hope someone can help me clean up my mess

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 519189

Reply By: ModSquad - Friday, Oct 04, 2013 at 18:56

Friday, Oct 04, 2013 at 18:56
We have passed it on to the IT Guru's for you.

Regards
The ModSquad

Moderation is just rules

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 519192

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Oct 04, 2013 at 19:02

Friday, Oct 04, 2013 at 19:02
Terra, both actually look to be incorrectly placed as the showgrounds are already in the base layer of the street level mapping I see and the one you've done without the photo is close but not accurate. I will just move it so that it sits on top of the showgrounds itself shall I (and delete the one with the photo that is very wrong)??

Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 519193

Follow Up By: Member - Terra'Mer - Friday, Oct 04, 2013 at 21:36

Friday, Oct 04, 2013 at 21:36
Thank you :)
There are 2 in Mullumbimby, the sports ground and the show ground. The show ground is the one on Main Arm Rd out to the west of town and the sports ground one is out to the east of town behind the industrial estate. The show ground is cheaper and cleaner and only seeing the Mullumbimby sports ground on the right hand index of the map i thought I'd add the show ground. Although I personally think it is twice as good as the sports ground, i didn't need to put it in twice. I'm not good at these techie things, i shouldn't play with stuff I don't understand. Again, sorry :/

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 799227

Sponsored Links