National Gathering 2014

Submitted: Wednesday, Mar 05, 2014 at 20:26
ThreadID: 106559 Views:1345 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
The numbers for the National Gathering are slowly rising with 23 now registered with their interest.
Can I remind everyone to please also book a site as other traveller are being informed that we have a large group attending and will require most of the available unpowered and possibly all the powered sites.

I am also keen to have the dinner on the wednesday night so would appreciate being told who wishes to attend the dinner. Details are in the Gathering notes, if you wish for more info please PM me :)

I am also wanting to know if any Business members wish to attend and be available for attendee's to discuss their wares.

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Thursday, Mar 06, 2014 at 15:33

Thursday, Mar 06, 2014 at 15:33
Thanks Kev.

This prompted me to add our names to the list of interested people, also to email Trilby and book an unpowered site for us. It does seem like a great place to stay.
It's a way off but hoping so much to get there and meet everyone.

cheers

Heather
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 527761

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Thursday, Mar 06, 2014 at 21:04

Thursday, Mar 06, 2014 at 21:04
Heather,

I am hoping to get down there for a recon in the next few months, so will hopefully have a few more details in the next couple of months :)

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 810249

Sponsored Links