Comment: EOTopo 200K

Recently purchased the Oziexplorer CD version which is now happily installed on my desktop (windows 7 ) and also soon on my notebook. Also at the same time bought the EOTopo maps on USB to install with it, but herein lies a problem. When trying to install, the computer will only accept the index, ie no maps. Thinking that the printer was causing a problem, unhooked that but still no joy. I have read the installation notes on this site but can't, for some reason get past installation of only the index. Chances are that I'm doing some little thing wrong but I can't fathom it, so if anyone could shed some light I would be most appreciative. Before you reply I would warn that I am of a pre-computer age, so please don't get tooo technical. Thanks
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member -Flipper - Monday, Jun 02, 2014 at 19:56

Monday, Jun 02, 2014 at 19:56
To all those who have read the above situation. Today, received a call from Adele from IT Beyond and she was able to walk me through the problem and sort things out for me. I must say, what a wonderful service I received, and I cannot thank her enough.Well done Adele. This only cements my faith in the exploreoz team.
AnswerID: 533620

Sponsored Links