Purchasing EOTopo will provide you with a set of topographic maps in various scales and raster file formats. It is the only up-to-date map set of its kind and is perfect for 4WD adventures or general touring across Australia.
Maps are provided as a single whole of Australia map for seamless viewing & navigation and the 200K scale map is also split into State map files for convenience if required.
The SD and USB product options are identical in content, being 14GB of data.
The Download product option has the following additional files:
- 2 x 200K whole of Australia map files (1 ECW, 1 OZF4)
- 12 x 200K state maps (6 ECW, 6 OZF4)
- 8 x small scale whole of Australia map files (10M, 5M, 2.5M, and 1M) each in ECW, & OZF4 format
- An OziExplorer name search database containing over 80,000 POIs (extracted from ExplorOz Places)
- A CSV file copy of the name search database for use on other mapping programs that support CSV import.
- Legend pdf file
- Supporting technical text files
NOTE: EOTopo is a mapset not a navigation system. The map files are compatible with almost all GPS mapping programs that can read either ECW, OZF4 including OziExplorer and TrackRanger. MMR files are specifically for Mud Map users. Do not purchase this mapset for iPad or iPhone – instead you will need to purchase the ExplorOz Traveller App by downloading from the Apple App Store. Also available for Android from the Playstore.
- MMR files - Australia maps at scales 10M, 5M, 2.5M, 1M & 6x State maps at 200K (for Mud Map users)
- TIF files - Australia maps at 10M, 5M, 2.5M
To find out more about this product, including User Licence & Lifetime Upgrade Plan, visit the EOTopo page.