Review: Wogarno Station

My Place Rating: My Rating 5/5

Just returned from a fantastic 6 nights stay at Wogarno. Andrew the host was very friendly and helpful. They have a quirky shearers quarters camping setup. The unique feature of the property is the abundance of interesting outdoor art around the property, from junk art scattered around the shearers quarters andhomestead to interesting pieces made from bits of granite on top of a massive granite outcrop abut 5kms from the homestead. This location is beautiful with a fire area atnthe base of Wogarno hill (the massive granite outcrop) then scattered over the hills are these interesting constructions made from the rock and branches. it is a beautiful spot for a picnic and explore. We can not recommend it highly enough, we were there with 3 adults and 5 kids who loved it.
Finding the turnoff can be a bit tricky as the large trucks have wiped out their sign when coming from the north. if you are coming from the North it is roughly 39kms from Mt Magnet. From the south it is about 100kms north of Payns Find. Being 13kms off the main road it is nice and quiet.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links