motorhome return

Submitted: Monday, Jul 28, 2014 at 08:31
ThreadID: 108908 Views:2361 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
anyone know the name of the firm or organisation, that returns motorhomes back from the area's they were hired from.anyone done it.

thanks phil
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Just tired - Monday, Jul 28, 2014 at 09:27

Monday, Jul 28, 2014 at 09:27
Phil

Just google motorhome or campervan relocation plenty of companies will come up. I've done it once it's a good cheap way to see the country you just have to be in the right place at the right time.

Cheers Tom
AnswerID: 536706

Reply By: Bludge - Monday, Jul 28, 2014 at 09:29

Monday, Jul 28, 2014 at 09:29
Phil,

Apollo have this program and I did one in the past in New Zealand which cost me $1.00 a day.

Some have a tight timeframe, others give plenty of time. If you can get cheap flights to pick up or return, it makes it a good cheap and impulsive holiday.

The link is for Australia, New Zealand and also the US do the same thing.

Apollo relocations Australia

good luck
AnswerID: 536707

Reply By: WackyRaces - Wednesday, Jul 30, 2014 at 13:05

Wednesday, Jul 30, 2014 at 13:05
Phil,

Try www.imoova.com

They run relocations for Australia, NZ, USA and Canada and have an extensive list of vehicles requiring relocation across Australia

Have recently returned from a trip around Kakadu and when collecting Van from Apollo ran across a guy who did this in the US earlier in the year with a brand new Winnebago and was travelling Darwin to Brisbane that same day returning a camper to site. He was provided a $100 payment, full reimbursement of fuel and had I believe 8 days to make the return journey.

We will be looking into doing this in the near future as it certainly is a beneficial way of enjoying this great country.

Lindsay
Falling down is a part of life, staying down is a choice!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 536851

Sponsored Links