Coleman Hot Water on Demand

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 26, 2015 at 23:18
ThreadID: 117632 Views:2035 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
For those in Adelaide who own a Coleman Hot Water on Demand and want it serviced, there is a guy who knows them inside and out. Mine has been great so far but got a fault where it didn't ignite. He fixed it and gave it a look over for me. I thought I would have to look for something different to heat my water for showers as it was always going to be painful sending it back to Coleman to fix.

I don't want to put his number on the forum, but if you contact Snowys Camping store, they will give you the number.

Great service and he knows his stuff.

Alex

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sand Man (SA) - Monday, Apr 27, 2015 at 18:26

Monday, Apr 27, 2015 at 18:26
Thanks Alex,

Mine is working well at present but it's good to know there is someone about to fix it if required.

I actually use mine for hot water to the sink in the camper. As I already owned it, I couldn't see the point in paying extra (lots more) for another hot water system.
Interestingly, two friends of ours also own a Goldstream "wind-up" and have built-in hot water systems. They actually run a fair bit as they need to heat a 20l holding tank.
Mine is instantaneous and I pass the shower hose (minus the rose) through the canvas zip up area adjacent to the sink. The Coleman sits outside on a shelf. Works a treat.
I have a mains pressure attachment for it when laying up in a caravan park.

Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 552995

Sponsored Links