National Gathering 2015

Submitted: Thursday, Jun 18, 2015 at 13:44
ThreadID: 119225 Views:1726 Replies:4 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Time is slowly slipping away for those yet to commit to attend the National Gathering.

They have only had 8.5mm of rain there so the roads are open and I think those who are registered to attend are looking forward to the gathering.

A few people have contacted me in regards to campfire and I have this response for everyone -

There are designated fire pits throughout the campground which are available for use. People can get their own firewood or we have a pile down by my maintenance man’s bus with a wheelbarrow which is $10 per load.

I would also like to remind people that are attending the "Christmas in July" themed dinner on the Wednesday night to bring a wrapped unisex gift to a value not exceeding $15 to be placed under the tree.

The saw blade raffle will once again be drawn at the dinner and I hopefully will have a photo of it so those not attending can buy tickets in the raffle via the shop once it is set up. Tickets are again $5 each or 4 for $20 hehehe

Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully someone will think about running a National Gathering next year :)

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: sweetwill - Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 08:30

Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 08:30
Mate i'm almost packed and ready to go, will be leaving on the 2/7/15 i'm a bit lost with what to buy to put under the tree?. any hints, cheers Billy.
AnswerID: 556123

Follow Up By: Sir Kev - Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 08:32

Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 08:32
Billy,

If your stuck buy some socks and jocks hehehe

See ya there, I am hopefully arriving there on the 2nd of July :)

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 842256

Follow Up By: Member Kerry W (WA) - Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:07

Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:07
You could buy ExplorOz Merchandise? Beanie, Mozzie Hat or Cap? Because they are unisex and OSFM.
Kerry W (Qld)
Security is mostly a superstition. It doesnt exist in nature. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen Keller

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 842260

Reply By: Sir Kev - Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 18:16

Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 18:16
Well folks the Main Raffle prize is complete :)

Not sure if the shop has the option as yet to buy tickets for it, ticket prices are $5 each or 4 of $20 ;)

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 556147

Reply By: Member - Stuart P (WA) - Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 22:13

Friday, Jun 19, 2015 at 22:13
by a maroons rugby league guernsey ,they arn't worth much
AnswerID: 556152

Reply By: mack c - Friday, Jun 26, 2015 at 19:12

Friday, Jun 26, 2015 at 19:12
Regarding small presents. The Maroons jersey may not be worth much but it'd be a lot more than the blue one. we held shield for 8 yrs.
we have to let them win occasionally, otherwise they'll give up in depression
(poor little diddums)
I find those small LED hand torches make great. very useful, non expensive presents for anybody. ALL appreciate them
I buy half a doz at a time on ebay from a reliable realer. Yet to get one knocked back.
AnswerID: 556388

Sponsored Links