Canberra to Healesville

Submitted: Monday, Jun 22, 2015 at 13:37
ThreadID: 119262 Views:1614 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi what is the best way to Healesville towing a caravan,I see there are a few way in Victoria.Thanks.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Ken - Monday, Jun 22, 2015 at 13:59

Monday, Jun 22, 2015 at 13:59
I go down the hume to the Mansfield/Benalla exit, turn towards Mansfield, then Bonnie Doon and Yea. At Yea follow the highway towards Yarra Glen. As you approach Yarra Glen there is a large roundabout, take the first exit left towards Healesville. Have a look on Google Maps it is an easy drive.

Ken
AnswerID: 556226

Follow Up By: Frank P (NSW) - Monday, Jun 22, 2015 at 16:14

Monday, Jun 22, 2015 at 16:14
We live in Sydney and frequently travel to Melbourne's outer eastern suburbs with an off-road van in tow. Though we usually look for more adventurous drives, if we need an easy faster one we will often take the route Ken has described.

It's a nice drive.

Cheers
FrankP

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 842371

Follow Up By: GarryR - Monday, Jun 22, 2015 at 17:49

Monday, Jun 22, 2015 at 17:49
yep , down through Benalla, Bonnie Doon etc but, with the snow season in tow watch out for the coppers at Bonnie Doon just prior to the bridge He sits high on the hill on a dirt track and looks for any excuse for revenue raising. There is another that sis around Merton. I travel this road every couple of months and without fail there he is. As Ken stated, its the quickest route, well sign posted.
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 842373

Sponsored Links