Sydney Show

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 18, 2004 at 15:05
ThreadID: 12159 Views:1426 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Went to the Sydney Show yesterday and what a great cross section of gear.

On the recomenation of the forum I bought a southern Cross gear sack. We'll see how it goes.

Also bought a bead breaker. Got it home today and took a wheel of the Nissan and removed the tyre and replsced it with no fuss and no bad language or mallets. Quite impressed.

Overall I was impressed by the day although I think you would need a couple of days to have a good look at everything.

Big Dog
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: KiwiAngler - Sunday, Apr 18, 2004 at 18:50

Sunday, Apr 18, 2004 at 18:50
BD

SNAP!!! :-)

I too purchased a bead breaker ( R&R Beadbreaker) and once I got it home I took a perfectly good Cooper AT 285/R16 spare tire off the back of the cruiser and 'popped' it.
Have NEVER had to do this before and was VERY pleased not only with myself (normally such things do NOT go well for me :-)) but also the R&R unit. Did exactly what it was meant to do and I only had to run inside to reveiew the video about 100 times LOL.
Actaully I wished they would put the video onto DVD rather than VHS then I could have set the laptop up on the back of the Toyo and saved all that wasted energy running in and out of the house...LOL
Seriously though, it went well.
AnswerID: 54844

Reply By: Seto - Sunday, Apr 18, 2004 at 21:05

Sunday, Apr 18, 2004 at 21:05
Big Dog,

Where abouts at the show did you locate the Southern Cross bags and how much was it please?

Seto
AnswerID: 54875

Follow Up By: Big Dog - Monday, Apr 19, 2004 at 09:26

Monday, Apr 19, 2004 at 09:26
Seto

Sorry about the vague directions but if you locate the Berrima Deisels Stand the one selling the Souther Cross Bags is either one or two stands to the left of it as you look at it.. It is selling bush cooking equipment.

They said that they have a limited stock given to them by Southern Cross whilst at the show.

Regards

Big Dog
FollowupID: 316601

Sponsored Links