The Father and Son Stocco are in police custody

Submitted: Wednesday, Oct 28, 2015 at 14:07
ThreadID: 130719 Views:2264 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
1 hour ago

GINO AND MARK STOCCO ARRESTED BY POLICE - WESTERN NSW

NSW Police Force
2 hrs ·

The Stoccos have been arrested by NSW Police at Dunedoo, NSW. More to follow...
so it is great news
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: allein m - Wednesday, Oct 28, 2015 at 14:45

Wednesday, Oct 28, 2015 at 14:45
The men were arrested at a property on Tonniges Road at Elong Elong shortly before midday, following a covert operation involving officers from Western Region, New England Local Area Command, the Tactical Operations Unit, Aviation Support Branch, and State Crime Command’s Robbery and Serious Crime Squad.
AnswerID: 592058

Follow Up By: Member - ACD 1 - Wednesday, Oct 28, 2015 at 17:47

Wednesday, Oct 28, 2015 at 17:47
Unfortunately a body has been found at the location where they were arrested! Police believe they know the identity however, they are not releasing a name as yet.

May not be connected but....

Cheers

Anthony
FollowupID: 860157

Reply By: allein m - Wednesday, Oct 28, 2015 at 21:11

Wednesday, Oct 28, 2015 at 21:11
yes the news said it may be the caretaker of that property also the stoccos worked there some time in the past

I knew some thing was up this morning when I got up and turned on the scanner but they kept it all quite

I am not sure why they did what they did but they caused a lot of pain for many people so now we will see how the go with charges

I bet the good owners of white landcruser utes with a white bull bar are happy so many got pulled over

Some one will pick this up and make a movie on the run for 8 years

AnswerID: 592072

Follow Up By: allein m - Thursday, Oct 29, 2015 at 15:35

Thursday, Oct 29, 2015 at 15:35
I should not have been surprised with new information on mr Stocco coming out today it looks like he was involved in drug and mafia type offenses and was released early for helping out with some crooked prison officer in the 80s

The fahter has worked on many properties around Griffith area as well as dubbo area so from the sounds of it there will be a lot more to come out this is not his first contact with police

This man is been involved in lots of different types of crime over his life time and sure if he got stuck he would have killed to get out of the situation even though the police said no risk

As I said a great concept for a movie life of a Italian criminal I wonder if he had a legitimite job in his life and paid taxes like most of us have had in our life time
FollowupID: 860208

Reply By: Villatranquilla - Friday, Oct 30, 2015 at 20:31

Friday, Oct 30, 2015 at 20:31
At last our farming friends from Glenmorgan QLD who were victims of these low lifes can sleep at night now knowing they will not get any reprisal visits. They were 'caretakers' there in 2012. We were working there at the same time and only saw Gino who called himself 'John' - he was a strange fellow who always wore gloves - now we know why.
AnswerID: 592157

Follow Up By: allein m - Saturday, Oct 31, 2015 at 09:42

Saturday, Oct 31, 2015 at 09:42
I was expecting the worst when they finally got cornered so it was a good ending no police injured and they will be in jail for some time

I was reading this all started after a divorce strange
FollowupID: 860294

Sponsored Links