Article Review: ExplorOz Traveller Feedback & FAQ

My Article Rating: My Rating 3/5

Just been updated to V1.8.7 and disappointed to find still no ipad pro optimization , means I can't split the screen. Any chance of flicking the switch on that David ?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Jul 01, 2016 at 15:27

Friday, Jul 01, 2016 at 15:27
Wicket,

It was meant to be simple according to the documentation - I spent about 3 hours on it as I was trying to release the new updates and when I could only make it work 75% right and it seemed to have broken other things I had to revert and disable it. It is still on the schedule however it is going to need a full testing schedule and is not a simple flick of a switch. It changes the whole app launch story board and needs new artwork designs and adjustments to the current app launch functions. I wish it was simple as I had targeted it in the release that just went out but due to the testing and artwork required I ran out of time. I will see how we go in the next release - it is on the board I just needed more time.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 602019

Follow Up By: Member - wicket - Friday, Jul 01, 2016 at 15:42

Friday, Jul 01, 2016 at 15:42
Thanks David, I appreciate your efforts, must be like renovating a house, all sorts of unforeseen issues that weren't expected, don't sweat it though !
cheers
FollowupID: 871613

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Monday, Jul 11, 2016 at 16:52

Monday, Jul 11, 2016 at 16:52
Wicket,

I have added and tested this option to the base build processes today and so this feature will be in the next release which could be in the next day or two.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 602313

Follow Up By: Member - wicket - Wednesday, Jul 13, 2016 at 18:02

Wednesday, Jul 13, 2016 at 18:02
Split screen now working , thanks. Also glad you fixed that snail trail anomaly , will give it a test in next few days.
Well done.
FollowupID: 871947

Sponsored Links