Blog Review: Mike and Amanda 2017 Pilbara, Rudall, Whittenoom and Weeli Wolli

My Blog Rating: My Rating 5/5

Great presentation Mike & Amanda,
We plan on doing this area next July. From SA we will be travelling on the Gunbarrel then up to Newman for this part of the trip. Thanks for the insights and am really forward to seeing the area in person now.
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Mike & Amanda - Tuesday, Aug 08, 2017 at 14:37

Tuesday, Aug 08, 2017 at 14:37
Thanks Scott and Sally - fantastic time of year and spectacular scenery! Hard to take a poor photo LOL. enjoy your trip and don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further info.

Mike and Amanda
AnswerID: 612941

Follow Up By: Member - Scott & Sally - Tuesday, Aug 08, 2017 at 14:55

Tuesday, Aug 08, 2017 at 14:55
Mike & Amanda,
Thanks for the offer and we may well take you up on it as the trip gets closer.
Not sure whether to keep the videos to myself and surprise the rest of the group, or show them what they're in for.

Cheers Scott.
FollowupID: 883297

Reply By: GarryR - Tuesday, Aug 08, 2017 at 16:21

Tuesday, Aug 08, 2017 at 16:21
What a great presentation, its a credit to you. looks like your using a drone of some sort and gopro. I will study the footage more when I get a chance to get some ideas. What drone are you using, out of interest. Also love your choice of indigenous soundtrack.
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 612944

Reply By: Member - Mark C (QLD) - Tuesday, Aug 08, 2017 at 22:06

Tuesday, Aug 08, 2017 at 22:06
Another great adventure. I loved your tour with the children from perth to central australia the cape and down through queensland with the oddesey camper. Great to see you have upgraded to an AOR Quantum We are about to get the Matrix. Great video and music. Loved the drone shots and the fantastic camp sites.
Mark And Helen QLD
Living the Dream

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 612948

Reply By: Member - reggy 2 (VIC) - Saturday, Aug 19, 2017 at 21:47

Saturday, Aug 19, 2017 at 21:47
HI looks like a good trip with plenty of off roads .My wife and another couple done Rudall and parts of your trip after watching your videos it brought back memories of our trip.
Looked a bit scary when you were going through that swamp area I did not see a winch did you have one, were was that swamp, our couple that traveled with us caught fish in the Carawine Gorge.
A lot of time was put into making these videos well done to you both good viewing.
Cheers and lets hope there are more travels for you.
AnswerID: 613192

Sponsored Links