No Hidden N.T. Toll

Submitted: Thursday, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:43
ThreadID: 135493 Views:2852 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
We have been unable post a followup to my previous thread due to "Sever Errors" so trying this approach

Hi Steve

As a result of seperate email I made to Visitor centre I received the email below which says No Stop - No Pay , as you said.

I don't know if you helped with this or not but thanks anyway and either way
We all now have something in writing from N.T. Gov.

Robin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just in regards to your email, if your not stopping off to visit any of our sites
or any tours in the national park and sticking to the main highway you will not
have to purchase a pass.

Kind regards,
Bowali Visitor Services Officer
Robin Miller

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: RMD - Thursday, Aug 31, 2017 at 16:46

Thursday, Aug 31, 2017 at 16:46
The severity of the server error did severely sever the data path for posting several sentences.
AnswerID: 613410

Reply By: Steve in Kakadu - Thursday, Aug 31, 2017 at 22:45

Thursday, Aug 31, 2017 at 22:45
I had no help with the answer other than I know who sent it.

Anyway just to clarify, Kakadu is actually managed jointly by the Traditional Owners and the Federal Government.

Next time you come this way, do some research and spend some time and enjoy the park.

Happy Travels.
AnswerID: 613429

Follow Up By: LandCoaster - Sunday, Sep 10, 2017 at 09:19

Sunday, Sep 10, 2017 at 09:19
"Quote by Steve "Next time you come this way, do some research and spend some time and enjoy the park"

and that's the nut of it isnt it Steve, your trying to impose your expectation upon someone else's reality and your coming across as a troll for doing so.

I tell you what, when I go thru there next for a recce, I promise not to look left or right at the scenery lest I "steal" any of the beauty up there for lack of a pass.

In my experience, ie Tooloomm Barmera, what Robin is saying is entirely correct ... The tourist centres, caravan parks, councils and joint managers are so stressed up with who gets what money the messages that gets through to the public is confused.

FollowupID: 884154

Follow Up By: Les - PK Ranger - Sunday, Sep 10, 2017 at 09:30

Sunday, Sep 10, 2017 at 09:30
I think Steves reply was more out of frustration Landcoaster.

Please read the entire thread and replies to see that the original post was smoky wrong, even the original poster acknowledges in the end.
FollowupID: 884155

Sponsored Links