National Gathering @ Kilcowera

It isn't long now till the National Gathering kicks off at Kilcowera.

We have good numbers registering interest for it, as a reminder, please book with Kilcowera for the number of days/nights you are staying and also for the Wednesday night dinner.

We will be raising funds again, this time for the Drought Angels, who have been truing hard to support the drought affected farmers in QLD and N NSW. Daily raffles will be happening so please bring an item to raffle.

I am also after some people to run fun events of an afternoon and evening during the Gathering, so please let me know if you wish to run some activities.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 4 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John T (Tamworth NSW) - Tuesday, Jul 24, 2018 at 03:54

Tuesday, Jul 24, 2018 at 03:54
G’day Kev.
I hope to make it to the gathering - health permitting - and if I do make it , the horseshoes will be coming. With the big dry there should be a good spot near the camp sites to toss a few ends and raise some $$. Same rules as previous except with inflation the $1.00 coin might have to be $2.00 coin.

Cheers

John T
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 620314

Reply By: Member - sweetwill - Thursday, Jul 26, 2018 at 08:35

Thursday, Jul 26, 2018 at 08:35
Looking forward to the five days of fun and camp fires
AnswerID: 620337

Sponsored Links