Stay Away From the Outback

Submitted: Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 08:08
ThreadID: 139850 Views:14296 Replies:10 FollowUps:49
This Thread has been Archived
Travellers are being asked to stay away from the Outback........ABC news item here.
Cheers
Allan

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 09:00

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 09:00
Hi Allan

At this stage, things are really taking a different stand every day and travel is closed at many state borders and any trips away this year will be on hold for everyone.

If things keep going the way they are, it will not be long for total lockdowns Australia wide.

Keep Safe

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 630748

Follow Up By: qldcamper - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:39

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:39
Hopfully sooner Steven. But the government wont shut down the FIFO mines which are a classic environment for sharing infections. Came through Perth domestic a couple of days ago and other than bars, airline lounges and a few cafes closed, there was no screening either in or out of the airport. Staff still taking your boarding pass and handing it back.
I chose to fly home early and self isolate rather than stay working and wait for a FIFO outbreak and get stuck away from my family.
FollowupID: 906283

Follow Up By: Member - gujimbo - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 14:45

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 14:45
Currently doing the final stages of the Melb Grand Prix packup and what you see around Albert Park Lake is groups of one-celled morons doing chin-ups on the exercise equipment dotted around the park and others having boxing sparring on the ovals, one on one contact.
FollowupID: 906293

Follow Up By: Member - Jim S1 - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 15:03

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 15:03
It's called "optimism" Jimbo !!!!

or perhaps more candidates for the Darwin awards !!

Cheers, from my cosy office at home
Jim
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." A fisherman.

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 906294

Follow Up By: Joe Fury - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 19:17

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 19:17
G'day Explorers

Interesting observations regarding aspects of what is deemed to be the most appropriate 'Thing or Place' to close down to help stop the spread of the 'China Virus'.

Yep, the North West of the Big State is being closed off, to all especially the Grey Nomads, the Locals are finally being pointed out of town and supposedly they will head back to where ever they are meant to be from, their Community as it's called, no one from outside of said community is supposed to go there, for fear of spreading the Covid-19 bug.

Sadly for the folk who don't live in said communities 'out there' we are still surrounded by Locals who haven't heard the news, you would think that someone from one of the 37 organizations and Agencies that cater for, look after and administer these community members would have actually told them how serious the situations really is to their health.

As for the FI FO miners and mining in general NO WORRIES ~ all good, she'll be right mate.
FollowupID: 906298

Follow Up By: The Explorer - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:08

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:08
Major mining companies making a move

FIFO Roster Changes

Sorry just a headline - havent found an open link.

Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 906300

Follow Up By: The Explorer - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:10

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:10
FMG slashes FIFO flights by 40 per cent to combat COVID-19 spread

Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 906301

Follow Up By: Member - rocco2010 - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:15

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:15
And NSW miners barred ...

Miners barred

FollowupID: 906302

Follow Up By: Ron N - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:53

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:53
Every single mining, earthmoving, trucking and construction operation I know of, is taking the virus threat seriously, and putting strict personal movement controls in place.

It's NOT a case of "she'll be right" for these industries.
But important essential industries need to keep goods and commodities flowing, while they balance the virus risk against a complete shutdown, which will paralyze the country, and probably lead to even larger problems of civil unrest and total lawlessness.

Cheers, Ron.
FollowupID: 906305

Follow Up By: Member - Michael P (QLD) - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:43

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:43
Curious as to what conditions apply to FIFO workers that live in and many own homes in Bali and similar places??
14 days isolation!
FollowupID: 906332

Follow Up By: Ron N - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:30

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:30
Michael - FIFO workers who live in Bali were allowed to travel freely between Bali and Australia until 16th March - at which date, anyone entering Australia from anywhere overseas, is obliged to self-isolate for 14 days, in line with the current Federal Govt directive.

I would imagine not being able to go to Bali may be of benefit at present - as Indonesia has a rocketing level of COVID-19 infections, no useful Govt policy to restrict the spread of the virus, and a low number of health professionals and facilities, that will soon be overwhelmed by the number of COVID-19 cases there.

Cheers, Ron.
FollowupID: 906334

Follow Up By: qldcamper - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 12:00

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 12:00
The mines in WA are looking at chartering flights from the east coast and doubling the rostered on and off times to minimise flights.
They are taking more precautions than anywhere else ive seen so far, placing security at mess entrys to police hand washing then sanatising, staff wiping down tables as soon as they are vacated before anyone else can sit there, airport check in staff for people leaving site do not touch boarding passes and sterilise after touching luggage, running twice as many busses so people on them can be spaced apart and probably more since i left early this week.

So definatly not a she'll be right mate attitude. There was nothing in place at the perth airport even close to that.

Unfortunatly no matter how hard they try, the virus will still be unknowingly be taken in and mining by nature can not function AND practice social distancing no matter what they try.
FollowupID: 906340

Reply By: Alloy c/t - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:40

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:40
The point that a lot on here don't seem to be able to grasp is that the 'small' towns do not have the capacity to deal with 'travellers' - grey nomads -visitors -tourists currently .... It is not just 'medical' services but everyday today items , supply lines are stretched to the point of 'rationing ' ....the 'extras' that are ordered in for the normal season of travellers - nomads -tourists etc etc are 'unavailable' ... we have NO EXTRA stock , we have no extra medical supplies ....STAY HOME ...OR where YOU CURRENTLY ARE.....
AnswerID: 630752

Follow Up By: Member - mark D18 - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:45

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:45
I can’t believe how stupid selfish and ignorant Some people are .

Your completely right , stay at home .
Or if you haven’t got one stay at a safe location .
FollowupID: 906288

Follow Up By: CSeaJay - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:49

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:49
I actually think the majority of us grasp that point Alloy,
FollowupID: 906289

Follow Up By: Member - mark D18 - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 12:14

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 12:14
CSeaJay .

Your missing the point .

He was trying to get though the the minority .

Cheers
FollowupID: 906291

Follow Up By: RMD - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 15:32

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 15:32
Mark D18
"I can’t believe how stupid selfish and ignorant Some people are".
I can.
FollowupID: 906295

Follow Up By: Member - mark D18 - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 17:36

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 17:36
Yes Mate you have a point .

I should have known .
FollowupID: 906296

Follow Up By: Member - Outback Gazz - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 21:41

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 21:41
So Alloy c/t - what do you suggest people like Len, Rhoda and hundreds of others in the same circumstance do ???
FollowupID: 906308

Follow Up By: Alloy c/t - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:30

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:30
Out back Gazz the answer is very very simple , 3 words sums it up , Do Not Travel .....simple really STAY WHERE YOU ARE , systems are being put in place to cater ,those systems will fall down if people continue to keep moving from place to place not just increasing the spread of the virus but stretching essential supplies , that little town bakery cannot instantly get the extra s , but the place you were last has already taken you into account for its 'order'... STAY PUT.
FollowupID: 906326

Follow Up By: Member - Outback Gazz - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:45

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:45
Alloy - you obviously didn't read about Len & Rhoda's dilemma - which is the same as my neighbour's brother who has been asked to leave the caravan park he is in and also like Len & Rhoda has been told the remaining food supplies at the shop are for the locals only !! Then to make him feel more like he is a Leppa the local servo told him grey nomads aren't welcome here as they shoudn't be travelling !! Can't get food to eat so he can stay where he is and can't get fuel to go somewhere he can buy food !

Sorry I asked you the question

Cheers

Gazz
FollowupID: 906337

Follow Up By: Frank P (NSW) - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:59

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:59
Similar in Tasmania.

National parks closed. Caravan parks closed to all but permanents. Free camps closed. Nomads told to go home, but unable to get on the ferry.
FrankP

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 906339

Follow Up By: Member - Outback Gazz - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 12:13

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 12:13
Yes - interesting predicament for some people - very hard to stay where you are when you are told to leave !!

Cheers

Gazz

FollowupID: 906342

Follow Up By: Alloy c/t - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 13:02

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 13:02
Gazz you obviously cant read or actually grasp the concept , , DO NOT TRAVEL , provisions are being put in place in EVERY State and Territory , Stay where you are , no-one will starve , provision for people who 'think' they are trapped will still get fed and watered no matter what the local shop keeper says currently , BUT it takes time to sort out and if the numbers of people keep shifting like they are it will take longer , What the *^%$ , we sent X amount to BLAH BLAH BLAH of the essentials and medicals to cater and now you tell me that XXX have moved onto ..... DO NOT TRAVEL stay where you are .......
FollowupID: 906343

Follow Up By: Member - Outback Gazz - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 13:51

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 13:51
Alloy - I am not a grey nomad, do not own a caravan and I am not interstate of where I live and I am not travelling - I just asked you the question in regards to other people and their difficult situation, who have been asked to move on as the caravan park they were in is closing down until further notice.

So Alloy, if you can read ...

How do you stay were you are when you are told to leave ???
FollowupID: 906346

Follow Up By: Alloy c/t - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 14:31

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 14:31
Gaz , read the original post , They were NOT asked to leave Coral Bay ....Nuff Said .
FollowupID: 906350

Follow Up By: Ron N - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 16:09

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 16:09
Some farmers are opening their farms for these travellers, who have no "home" to go to.

But the farmers could also be infringing local councils rules by allowing camping on their properties, without council approval.

For people who sold up, to make their home "on the road", that doesn't look like a particularly wise choice, right about now.

ABC -Farmers offer to help "grey nomads" who have nowhere to go

Cheers, Ron.
FollowupID: 906353

Follow Up By: rumpig - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 17:41

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 17:41
Mates old man is a grey nomad currently down in Tassie, they have a ferry booked for April 4th and are able to stay in the c aravan park they are in until then....might be different story for new bookings, but they haven't been chased out yet.
FollowupID: 906357

Follow Up By: Member - Outback Gazz - Sunday, Mar 29, 2020 at 00:22

Sunday, Mar 29, 2020 at 00:22
" Nuff said " - doesn't help my neighbour's brother who is now in no mans land !

Thanks for your help with this Alloy

Cheers

Gazz
FollowupID: 906371

Reply By: Member - Rowdy6032 (WA) - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 15:22

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 15:22
Report on the radio, yet to be confirmed, the road into Coral Bay has been closed and a roadblock is in place at the Sandfire Roadhouse preventing travel.

Just in from WA Premier, all but essential travel within state to cease from Midnight Tuesday, March 31st. To be enforced by Police.

It had to come. Good luck and stay put.
AnswerID: 630758

Reply By: Member - Rod N (QLD) - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 16:33

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 16:33
Just saw this on another forum,

Western Australian Premier has announced that:
"We've made the extremely difficult and completely unprecedented decision to shut down travel between WA's regions.

From midnight Tuesday, restrictions will be placed on travel within the entire State of Western Australia.

Western Australians will not be permitted to leave their regional boundary."
If you are currently away from home - you need to come back. Now.

If you were planning a trip - you cannot go.
AnswerID: 630759

Follow Up By: Member - rocco2010 - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 19:32

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 19:32
There will be many in Perth's western suburbs outraged that they can't make the annual Easter trek "down south".

Appealing to some people's good sense doesn't work. Witness the reports out of Melbourne of a woman who came home from the ski trip to Aspen, ignored the rules and infected at least six people at a 21st birthday party.

Stay safe people

FollowupID: 906299

Reply By: Ron N - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:21

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:21
I had to do an essential business trip in the Hilux, yesterday, in a triangle from Perth to Northam, across to Calingiri, and back to Perth.

This involved travelling both the Gt Eastern and Gt Northern Hwys.
I was thinking the highways would be quietening down - yet the traffic levels were still extremely high - and most staggering of all - the highways were full of vehicles towing CARAVANS!!

I don't know where these people think they're going to go?
All National Parks and Reserves are closed, country towns have stopped welcoming visitors - and more importantly, they are REFUSING TO PROVIDE SUPPLIES, to out-of-towners!!

I know of several country town grocery stores in W.A. who have placed security people on their doors, and are demanding ID of buyers, to ensure they are local, and only supplying locals with their normal supply needs.

They had a near-riot in Pingelly earlier this week, when a bunch of Asians rolled up from Perth and started to strip the shelves of the grocery store in Pingelly.

Police were called, the Asians were not supplied with any goods from the store, and they were ejected from the store.

The Premier of W.A. has already advised - forget about any holidaying, 4WD-ing, camping, or unnecessary travel by vehicle in W.A.
It is only ESSENTIAL movement that must be carried out - and even then, obeying the specified distancing from others, keeping hands clean, avoiding cash handling, and making sure you sanitise all surfaces before touching them.

The largest hospital in the S.W. of W.A. - Albany Hospital has only FIVE ventilators for respiratory complaints. An influx of travellers presenting with the virus would overwhelm them.

S.W. W.A. towns tell visitors to stay away

Cheers, Ron.
AnswerID: 630763

Follow Up By: CSeaJay - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:29

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 20:29
Ron

Given all the latest advice, these are probably travelers heeding the advice to get back home straight away.

Sh1t I hope so anyway
FollowupID: 906304

Follow Up By: Member - Jim S1 - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 21:22

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 21:22
Yes, perhaps they've come from up north and trying to get home. Must admit, when I'm travelling/camping, usually in national parks, I don't see or hear any news for days.

Hope they all get home OK, even if they have to self-isolate afterwards.

Bloody hell , it's all a monumental mess isn't it !!!

Cheers
Jim
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." A fisherman.

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 906307

Reply By: Member - Wildmax - Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 22:55

Friday, Mar 27, 2020 at 22:55
It's getting a bit sad for some of the poor grey nomads stuck in Tasmania at present - they are trying to get onto ferries which have no available bookings, yet have been banned from being in Tasmania unless they are Tasmanian residents.
Even some travellers with interstate number plates are copping abuse for not going home, when they simply can't get home yet (and presumably will be quarantined as soon as they land in Melbourne anyway).
As a Tasmanian I find that a bit sad when generally we do our best to encourage visitors and make them feel welcome - though I have to say the State Government has done a good job by being first to close the borders and ban any cruise ships from unloading their germs - sorry, passengers - weeks ago.
One of the great advantages of being an island state at the bottom of an island continent I guess.
Who'd book a cruise now???
Wildmax
2018 Hilux and Black Wolf 210 tent - for the outback tracks less travelled
Formerly an AOR Eclipse and a TVan

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 630769

Follow Up By: Ron N - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:26

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:26
Wildmax - Those bloody cruise ships are an absolute petri dish of bugs and viruses, and have been for years.

Remember all the novavirus epidemics on them? Now they're carrying and incubating the coronavirus on a massive scale!

As someone said - this is a Govt that spent 10 years braying about their primary policy being, to "STOP THE BOATS!"

But they failed to stop the ONE boat, that should never have been allowed to land!!

Cheers, Ron.
FollowupID: 906325

Follow Up By: Frank P (NSW) - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:32

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:32
Between the feds and the NSW authorities, they did it again, Ron.

According to the Ch7 new last night:

There was a cruise ship with Covid cases diagnosed on board. It found a port (not Australian). The governments of other nationals on board arranged flights for their people to return home to 14 days isolation. The Australian contingent arrived at Sydney airport and were released into the community with no health checks.

The feds say the states are responsible for public health issues. NSW argues the feds are driving the "14 days isolation for international arrivals" issue. Consequently, for the second time in Sydney, no-one did anything.

In today's Sydney Morning Herald one of the lift outs, News Review P24, has an in-depth article about leadership during the current crisis and the power plays between the Australian States and the Feds and between the States themselves and how those plays have affected decisions. It's worth a read,
FrankP

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 906335

Follow Up By: Member - mechpete - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 14:48

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 14:48
Iv,e got friends in Tassie at the moment ,yesterday they were told to be out of Tassie by sunday night
but they can,t get on the ferry for another week so they were given permission to stay in the C/Pk
till they meet the ferry
cheers mechpete
FollowupID: 906351

Reply By: 9900Eagle - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 09:55

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 09:55
There is the yearly pilgrimage into Karumba happening now. The police have talked to these people and just said. If you come in you won't be allowed out and that might be for 6 months, Many decided to leave.

Curry shire have closed Clem Walton park and evicted anyone who was there.
AnswerID: 630770

Reply By: Member - McLaren3030 - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 15:49

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 15:49
Saw a report from the ABC about locals in Longreach slashing the tyres of interstate Caravans. Now that is going to get them moving on isn’t it.

Macca.
Macca.

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 630773

Follow Up By: Allan B (Sunshine Coast) - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 15:59

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 15:59
Could it have been the local tyre shop? lol
Cheers
Allan

FollowupID: 906352

Follow Up By: Alloy c/t - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 17:30

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 17:30
It would be more like the owner 'slashing' their own tire after being directed to 'move on ' ....
FollowupID: 906356

Follow Up By: Member - David M (SA) - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 20:42

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 20:42
Where do you get these demented ideas from Alloy. I might be the only one but I'm getting a bit annoyed at being shouted at by what seems to be some self appointed sheriff.
Dave
FollowupID: 906360

Reply By: OzzieCruiser - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 18:58

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 18:58
While the Stay Away From the Outback and the other associated thread has a reasonable message the same applies with some cities - when you country bumkins get sick, where will you end up - in city hospitals swamping our facilities - maybe we should stop country people being transferred to city facilities - and no, I dont actually mean that but is similar the the rhetoric being pushed by people on these threads.

I live in Canberra - not actually in NSW yet even in normal times our hospitals are swamped by people from southern NSW extending waiting times for all type of procedures - why cannot NSW deal with their own sick. As this virus spreads I can see our facilities being completely swamped by interstaters.

This view is similar to the vitriolic expressed here and particularly in the other thread.

Not understating the seriousness of the circumstances of the situation we find ourselves in but there is no reason to carry on like drama queens like some people are.

Yes stop moving around, stay at home, keep safe - accept that some people will have to stay in your outback communities, but just think what would happen if the ACT followed some of the selfish views espoused in these two threads and shut its borders and hospitals to people from southern NSW. Like many small towns, our medical facilities are barely adequate for our population, (the same as you little medical centre is barely adequate for your small country town) but we will not shut people out we will help.

Some people need to lighten up a bit and stop being drama queens - we all know how important this emergency is without people carrying on like pork chops.
AnswerID: 630777

Follow Up By: Member - mark D18 - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 19:45

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 19:45
Ozzicruiser

Yours views are no different from most of the other opinions.

Your being protective of the ACT just like most are worried about where they live .
So does this mean your acting like a pork chop as well ?

Doesn’t matter where you live the overwhelming response has been very easy to understand .

Everybody where you can stay at home .

Pretty simple .
FollowupID: 906359

Follow Up By: 9900Eagle - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 20:50

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 20:50
cruiser, I can see where you are coming from but I would like to add a couple of things.

Firstly, calling others that live outside cities country bumpkins is like a red rag to a bull for those people, having worked, travelled and lived outside cities for to more years that I care to remember, one thing I have learned is many, many of those bumpkins as you call them are very, very smart. You may have been caught up in the moment but insulting people doesn't help one bit.

Secondly, many of the small regional towns can be a target for those who wish to runaway and hide from the virus, They are not even remotely like Canberra as they don't have the infrastructure , supply capability or even a very basic hospital, many without a doctor or remote nurse.

I know small towns and surrounding residents accept that people caught there will have to stay, and no ill will aimed at those people.

FollowupID: 906362

Reply By: Member Kerry W (Qld) - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 20:42

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 20:42
Kerry W (Qld)
Security is mostly a superstition. It doesnt exist in nature. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen Keller

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 630779

Follow Up By: rumpig - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 20:53

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 20:53
I bet it’s the black jelly beans, they taste awful...lol
FollowupID: 906363

Follow Up By: Member - David M (SA) - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 21:51

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 21:51
Hope that's not a racial comment rumpig.
Dave
FollowupID: 906366

Follow Up By: nickb - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 22:15

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 22:15
Really?
FollowupID: 906367

Follow Up By: rumpig - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 22:41

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 22:41
Apparently so (insert rolling eyes icon here).....I’d tell you where to go Dave, but it’s not worth the hassle. Read into it what your sad mind wants to
FollowupID: 906368

Follow Up By: Member - David M (SA) - Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 23:02

Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 at 23:02
Like the tide.
Memo to myself. Remember to insert smiley.
Dave.
FollowupID: 906369

Follow Up By: Member - Bigfish - Sunday, Mar 29, 2020 at 19:23

Sunday, Mar 29, 2020 at 19:23
I loved the aniseed black ones.
FollowupID: 906385

Follow Up By: Member - McLaren3030 - Monday, Mar 30, 2020 at 17:24

Monday, Mar 30, 2020 at 17:24
Me too Bigfish.

Macca.
Macca.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 906399

Follow Up By: Member - Bigfish - Monday, Mar 30, 2020 at 18:16

Monday, Mar 30, 2020 at 18:16
Grocery run this Wednesday. I,m going to look for the black jellybeans. I seem to remember that someone used to sell them by themselves. Hopefully Coles or Woolies may have some....otherwise it may be an internet purchase...
FollowupID: 906401

Follow Up By: Bob Y. - Qld - Monday, Mar 30, 2020 at 19:01

Monday, Mar 30, 2020 at 19:01
Can recommend this business, Bazooka! And they have black JB’s in stock too.

The Lolly Bug

Enjoy,
Bob

Seen it all, Done it all.
Can't remember most of it.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 906402

Follow Up By: Member - Bigfish - Monday, Mar 30, 2020 at 19:30

Monday, Mar 30, 2020 at 19:30
Sorry Bob...

SOLD OUT!!!