SE West Australia fishing trip

Submitted: Sunday, Nov 21, 2021 at 00:17
ThreadID: 142878 Views:3979 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
This video is part 1 of a 2 part series of my last fishing trip with a couple of mates to the SE coast of Western Australia.. We loaded up the fishing quads, and headed down. The first 900 kms is country roads and Hwy, the last 70 to 100 kms is rugged off roads tracks and takes around 6 hours to complete.

The fish were on immediately and we started to fill in the freezers.

The weather was good, which can be an issue in these parts, with only one really windy day.

Hope you enjoy. Please subscribe and share the clip around if you know of others that might like it..

Back Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Reply By: Member - DickyBeach - Sunday, Nov 21, 2021 at 17:45

Sunday, Nov 21, 2021 at 17:45
Brings back great memories of a trip a bunch of us (from Sydney) did about 7 years ago.
We left from Israelite Bay, did a few kms along the OTL until it was time to hit the sand and head to the Bilbunya Sand Dunes and the next day drove out, up the conveyor belt and at the right time found a track to take us to the Nuytsland Reserve. Fabulous adventure.

If you look v carefully in the attached photo you'll see John on the ridge of the sand dune
AnswerID: 638672

Reply By: JJAdv - Saturday, Nov 27, 2021 at 10:03

Saturday, Nov 27, 2021 at 10:03
Here is Part 2 of our Point Culver trip. It carries on from where Part one ended, more fishing, camping, exploring and the trip home.??
One part that sticks with me is the amount of fishing nets and ropes that are tangled up around the rocks. This is one small area of the cliffs, imagine how much is tangled all the way around the bite..??

Anyway, it was a great trip so I hope it either inspires you, or temporarily fills a travel hole you may have.??

AnswerID: 638713

Sponsored Links