Simpson Desert Crossing Adventure

Submitted: Saturday, Dec 03, 2022 at 13:16
ThreadID: 145097 Views:2870 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
All episodes of Drive's "Toyota LC Simpson Desert Adventure" are up.

Drive Link:Simpson Adventure

Feel free to add your own ideas, experiences and criticisms. Might be a useful starting point for future trekkers.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Episode 1 - Getting there
Simply getting to the Simpson Desert is an adventure in itself. Learn about our plans, our routes and of course the Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series

Episode 2 - Gear guide
Trent and Sam run through what they have planned (and packed) for our journey across the Simpson Desert in the Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series

Episode 3 - The Desert
Taking on the Simpson desert is no small undertaking, with many things to consider. Most of all, how much time do you have, and which way are you going across?

Episode 4 - When things go wrong
Remote area travel in places like the Simpson Desert isn't something to be trifled with. So what to do in the case where things go wrong?

Episode 5 - The Final Review
From Sydney to Sydney via the Simpson Desert, we've covered six thousand kilometres, crossed four states, and traversed countless tracks - read the full story,

Back Expand Un-Read 4 Moderator

Reply By: Bazooka - Saturday, Dec 03, 2022 at 16:06

Saturday, Dec 03, 2022 at 16:06
Link fixed, sorry
AnswerID: 642225

Reply By: Bob Y. - Qld - Thursday, Dec 08, 2022 at 09:11

Thursday, Dec 08, 2022 at 09:11
Enjoyed watching that series, Bazooka.

Usually get 1-2 trips over the Simpson each year, since 2015, but missed out this year due to our initial grey nomad trip.

When we win Lotto, might buy a 300? Comfortable touring in remote areas.

Thanks,
Bob

Seen it all, Done it all.
Can't remember most of it.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 642267

Sponsored Links