"New" Landcruiser?

Submitted: Sunday, Aug 25, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1811 Views:1316 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Does anybody have information regarding the "new" line of Landcruiser 100 series coming out in October? All that I know is that it comes with a "face lift" (whatever that means) and that the V8 is being reintroduced. I'm in the market for a diesel GXL cruiser and want to know whether it is worth waiting for the new line. Any further information greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Jayson - Sunday, Aug 25, 2002 at 00:00

Sunday, Aug 25, 2002 at 00:00
Piers,
I ordered my new model revision td cruiser just over a week ago and my dealer gave me 13 pages of new info about . Email me at jstanley@kisser.net.au and I will forward it to you. It is very comprehensive.
Regards
Jayson
AnswerID: 6021

Follow Up By: Member - Piers - Monday, Aug 26, 2002 at 00:00

Monday, Aug 26, 2002 at 00:00
Hi Jayson,
Congrats on getting hold on that information - you obviously have much better contacts than I do! I contacted the main dealers in Sydney only yesterday, and they claimed not to have ANY information on the new release!! If you could forward to me the information you have, it would be greatly appreciated. I will send you the requested email. Additionally, I can be reached on piers@hogarth-scott.com Cheers.
FollowupID: 2649

Follow Up By: Jayson - Monday, Aug 26, 2002 at 00:00

Monday, Aug 26, 2002 at 00:00
Piers,
Had problem with your email address so posted this reply and sent another smaller email. The original email is 2.4 megs and I think that creates a drama with hotmail accounts. Cheers, Jayson.
FollowupID: 2652

Sponsored Links