GOOD QUALITY MAPS

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 24, 2001 at 00:00
ThreadID: 187 Views:2391 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I AM PLANNING TO VISIT AUSTRALIA FOR ABOUT SIX WEEKS FROM EARLY OCT TO LATE NOVEMBER. I AM RENTING A 4WD BUSHCAMPER. I AM FLYING INTO DARWIN AND HOPE TO TRAVEL TO SOME OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS. THE AREAS AROUND DARWIN INCLUDING KAKADU ETC, KIMBERLEY REGION AND THE RED CENTRE.
COULD ANYONE RECOMMEND SOME REASONABLY PRICED DEATILED MAPS THAT I COULD PURCASE. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN TOURING IF POSSIBLE VIA SOME OF THE LESSER KNOWN ROUTES.
MANY THANKS JOHN
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: David - Tuesday, Apr 24, 2001 at 00:00

Tuesday, Apr 24, 2001 at 00:00
John, here are some web sites to check out in regards to your mapping needs, all stock excellent maps and publications:
1) www.hemamaps.com.au
2) www.auslig.gov.au
3) www.westprint.com.au
hope this helps with your query, regards,David, A-TREK CAMPER & CAMPING HIRE, Brisbane.
AnswerID: 364

Follow Up By: Exploroz Team - Tuesday, Apr 24, 2001 at 00:00

Hey David,What about ExplorOz.com we have the only online shop that you can order all of these maps. Have a look at the shop we have over 200 maps and books and almost all of them are available in stock now. Click on Shop in the menu.
FollowupID: 75

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Tuesday, Apr 24, 2001 at 00:00

John,ExplorOz.com has the only online shop that you can order all your maps. Have a look at the shop we have over 200 maps and books and almost all of them are available in stock now. Click on Shop in the menu.
AnswerID: 366

Sponsored Links