A CURRENT AFFAIR'S 4WD POLL

Submitted: Sunday, Sep 08, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1941 Views:1890 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Did anybody have difficulty phoneing in to ACA's poll on banning 4wd's off the streets? My friends and I live on the far south coast of NSW and every time we tried to phone in we recieved this message "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SUBURB". We don't live in a suburb we live in a small country town 8hrs. from the city.My friends tried to phone in straight after the show untill late that night and through to 2pm the next day with no luck. How can you have a fair unbiased poll if people in the country can't have their say. Nissan is a major sponsor of ACA, I wonder how they would feel if they knew they were being dudded out of a say on some of their best selling vehicles.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Steve- Monday, Sep 09, 2002 at 00:00

Monday, Sep 09, 2002 at 00:00
I too had problems. Maybe you should send your e-mail to the marketing department at Nissan. Nothing hurts the media more than threats from a sponsor.
AnswerID: 6489

Reply By: Savvas - Tuesday, Sep 10, 2002 at 00:00

Tuesday, Sep 10, 2002 at 00:00
Didn't work for me either, and I live in the St.George area of Sydney. I got the same message as patroler did. Neighbouring Sutherland Shire has the highest proportion of 4WDs per capita for a metropolitan area, in the country. Conspiracy, who knows?
AnswerID: 6509

Sponsored Links