3.5 V6 Jackaroo with Snorkel

Submitted: Sunday, Jan 16, 2005 at 00:57
ThreadID: 19420 Views:2214 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Ya

Well quick update on my Jack with the snorkel fitted, wow what a difference, smooth acceleration, very responsive and more power. We took the air filter out for a quick trial to get more power and it just took off. Backwheels were spinning in first and chripping in 2nd.. and thats with coopers ST's (265/75/16) on.
Sorry no feul ecomony yet as I have not used anywhere near a tank yet, and we have been giving it some...

Very happy. New airfilter should be here this week. giddy up.

Craize
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Sand Man (SA) - Sunday, Jan 16, 2005 at 12:41

Sunday, Jan 16, 2005 at 12:41
G'day Crazie,

Geez mate, you are getting me thinking with all these mods you are making.

Haven't applied any of them yet but maintaining a "to do list".

Good to see (and hear) a happy Jack owner. Keep it going mate.
Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 93388

Reply By: Member - Sparkie (QLD) - Sunday, Jan 16, 2005 at 14:52

Sunday, Jan 16, 2005 at 14:52
Well done,Crazie. Now i have some ammunition for my SWMBO to let me have one. One thing though, did you have to say "We took the air filter out for a quick trial to get more power and it just took off. Backwheels were spinning in first and chripping in 2nd.. ". Now my SWMBO will think I just want to be a BURNOUT king. ;-)

Anyway it is good to see you are happy with the installation. I will check the other site for the brand and price.

Sparkie(IE not Y) ;-)
AnswerID: 93405

Follow Up By: Member - Crazie (VIC) - Sunday, Jan 16, 2005 at 19:18

Sunday, Jan 16, 2005 at 19:18
Hi Sparkie
Sorry mate haha, we were just having some fun. The power and pick up is fantastic. Put on an Airtec, which is the only one made for the petrol, so there was no real choice. Paid $540 it fitted. KN Airfilter is coming from the USA.
Let me know if you need any more info. I will post fuel economy later, but at this stage, I am wrapped.

Crazie
FollowupID: 352429

Sponsored Links