member at last

Submitted: Thursday, May 05, 2005 at 15:11
ThreadID: 22689 Views:1870 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Well, after being a "freeloader" (as I see described elsewhere on site) I have finally become a member - today - was wanting to buy WA Park Pass, and thought I should join the club - we are heading west from Victoria early june - hope to be away about 3 months - over the Nullabor, up the coast, across, and see where we are at when we get to Darwin as to where else we go. Was hoping to have sold our house and have had unlimited time, but nobody wanted to buy my lovely little house - so long service leave being taken and we are off - of course our kids in Qld want us to come there while we are away - but we will see - don't want to skimp on some places to get to them, when we will probably put the hosue back on the market when we get back - and sell quickly!!!! - then we can head up to them, if we haven't been already on this trip.
look out for us - black and silver Terrano - Dingo 2000 camper - exploroz sticker on back window - say g'day, join us for a cuppa - we have no set itinerary - just know what we want to see and where we want to go -
jules
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: robak (QLD) - Thursday, May 05, 2005 at 16:32

Thursday, May 05, 2005 at 16:32
Welcome. After a long time of "freeloading" I too became a member a few days ago. So now I can say 'welcome to the madhouse'. ANd you've got a terrano. Great. I like your idea of not having an itinerary.

Cheers

R.
AnswerID: 109854

Follow Up By: Sand Man (SA) - Friday, May 06, 2005 at 08:04

Friday, May 06, 2005 at 08:04
Hey robak,
Nice Rig picture mate!

Noseyp,
Welcome to the Mad House:-)
Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 366542

Reply By: Skinny- Friday, May 06, 2005 at 11:44

Friday, May 06, 2005 at 11:44
Welcome Jules, nice to have you along for the ride.

Best wishes
Skinny
AnswerID: 110005

Reply By: Terrano Tripper (NSW) - Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 20:06

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 20:06
Welcome to another Terrano owner.

We are a growing force on exploreoz.

Happy tripping.
AnswerID: 112872

Sponsored Links