TROOPY POPTOPS

Submitted: Wednesday, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:00
ThreadID: 2533 Views:1905 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,
Just bought a hj75 poptop camper, which unfortunately has been gutted. I'd love to take it back to the original setup, but am uncertain of the dimensions. ie : length & height of cupboards etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Wednesday, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:00

Wednesday, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:00
The camper setup is not "original" from Toyota but done aftermarket. The pop-top itself is also done aftermarket!

The Britz, Maui, Hertz etc (hire companies) use of the Toyota 75 series Troopcarrier has put a lot of these camper conversions on the market when they have been sold as ex-rentals. Some people have also arranged or done their own conversions.

David and I used to own an ex-Britz troopy but we gutted it and did our own conversion. We didn't keep records of dimensions sorry.

The most popular conversions are done by Frontline, a Sydney? based company. You will see the same fabric in the curtains and materials for cupboards etc. You could contact that company to find out dimensions maybe. I also know Trakka, also in Sydney do them and there are others.
AnswerID: 9318

Follow Up By: Janset - Wednesday, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:00

Wednesday, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:00
Trakka Pty Ltd in Chatswood also make a pop-up conversion for the Troopies. I got mine converted by them. It might pay you to have a talk with them also.
Regards
FollowupID: 4680

Follow Up By: Willo - Thursday, Dec 05, 2002 at 01:00

Thursday, Dec 05, 2002 at 01:00
THANKS GUYS I'II GIVE THEM A GO.
FollowupID: 4711

Sponsored Links