currently operating within the sydney metro area
or is there a web site available for prado owners
living in oz.
cheers les.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: linda - Thursday, Jun 28, 2001 at 00:00

Thursday, Jun 28, 2001 at 00:00
Hi Les,

Have you looked at the 4WD clubs listed under the Business Directory on the Exploroz homepage? There's a list for Sydney/Blue Mountains region. Also, I don't believe there is a Prado club in Australia. ExplorOz just finished a mail out to all clubs and there were no Prado clubs. Also try this address http://www.rfwdca.asn.au/clubs.htm. Hope this helps.
Linda
AnswerID: 699

Reply By: colin- Thursday, Jun 28, 2001 at 00:00

Thursday, Jun 28, 2001 at 00:00
Les,
Many clubs will take vehicles regardless of make or model. Look at the fees, number and type of trips etc.. I went and visited a number of club meetings and went on a trip (with the ones that would let me) before deciding who to join up with. In the end I joined the NSW Jackaroo Club as the location of the meetings, fees, number of trips, people in the club and nature of activities suited me. It would pay to take the same approach for yourself. Decide if you are after a club that concentrates on 'extreme challenges' or relaxed touring and trips to interesting places. I am sure you will find one that meets your needs. Good luck.

ps: More than happy to give you info on the NSW Jackaroo Club. There are members with Patrols, Prado's, Pajeros, Defenders, Cruisers as well as Jackaroos
AnswerID: 700

Sponsored Links