Stockton Beach

Submitted: Sunday, Jan 22, 2006 at 21:04
ThreadID: 29984 Views:1580 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
A hot sunny Sunday, temp over thirty, perfect day for a visit to the beach. Birubi beach was the place, northern end Stockton’s great stretch of driving sand.

A pristine place and well frequented by many 4WDer and today was no exception.

It is just a pity the PIGS of society had to leave their rubbish behind, empty cans & paper littered the stretch that in the morning was not there but was in the late afternoon.

What is so bloody hard about taking your rubbish with you when leaving any place that is there to be viewed and enjoyed by all that visit and stay.

Total disrespect for the country they live in and the beauty it offers as well as the other people who use it.

Don’t become a litter pig – take your rubbish with you when leaving any place you visit. Use it don’t abuse it.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Trevor R (QLD) - Sunday, Jan 22, 2006 at 21:54

Sunday, Jan 22, 2006 at 21:54
Here Here, I second this sentiment.
AnswerID: 150204

Reply By: roofscooter2 - Sunday, Jan 22, 2006 at 21:54

Sunday, Jan 22, 2006 at 21:54
even the pigs are cleaner than what some of these so called HUMAN's are doing to every thing they touch or come across,we see it everywhere we may travelthey have zero' R E S P E C T' for any person or object . It is a shame the way society is these day's & getting worse.that's my penny farthings worth cheers, bob.
AnswerID: 150205

Reply By: Member - Geoff M (Newcastle) - Sunday, Jan 22, 2006 at 22:05

Sunday, Jan 22, 2006 at 22:05
Well said Maddmav,
I fish on Stockton quite regularly and actually carry an old army canvas kit bag to bring home far more rubbish than I take or could ever generate.

Pigs are far cleaner than the retards who leave their rubbish on the beach. Makes you wonder what there homes look like!!

I was talking to a guy from Melbourne the week after Christmas, poor bugger was most disappointed by the mess on the famous Stockton Beach. What could I say?

Geoff.
Geoff,
Landcruiser HDJ78,
Grey hair is hereditary, you get it from children. Baldness is caused by watching the Wallabies.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message
Classifieds: Landcruiser 16x8 Rims,

AnswerID: 150210

Reply By: reelmick1 - Monday, Jan 23, 2006 at 09:50

Monday, Jan 23, 2006 at 09:50
there's about to be some big changes at birubi beach soon ,its about to be handed back to the local koori's and they will police it properly,i for one will gladly pay them instead of the council that does absolutely nothing for the money they collect .also the national park is about to close samurai beach to traffic against local submissions to keep it open ,something we've enjoyed for 50years because some shinyasse behind a desk has nothing else to do, that and the marine park proposal were in for some big changes up here.
AnswerID: 150259

Sponsored Links