Tambo Campers

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 14, 2006 at 19:18
ThreadID: 30783 Views:1697 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'day,
Has anyone got or have had a Tambo Camper. Any good or bad points??

Cheers,
Paul.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Blue (VIC) - Tuesday, Feb 14, 2006 at 20:11

Tuesday, Feb 14, 2006 at 20:11
Had mine, the Cooper for about 15 months... Have met several people with them along the way and so far no bad reports... I don't think you can go past them for an entry level soft floor camper... Even with the recent long lead times, they have kept up the quality. After sales service is second to none, Kieth and Amanda would have to be some of the nicest business people I have ever dealt with... They are only too happy to help, even when the job has nothing to do with campers... I posted here a while back about a PVC slide from my daughters kinder... The stitching had let go and the original manufacturer had quoted several hundred $$ to freight and fix it... Kieth organised his canvas guy to do the job, cost was about $25...

If you do a search, I think you'll find only praise on this site for Tambo's...
AnswerID: 154976

Reply By: Shaker - Tuesday, Feb 14, 2006 at 22:34

Tuesday, Feb 14, 2006 at 22:34
Try using the 'Search' button at the top of the index page, you will find heaps!
AnswerID: 155027

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Wednesday, Feb 15, 2006 at 14:08

Wednesday, Feb 15, 2006 at 14:08
Paul,

There is now an even easier way to find all related forum info for Tambo. When the word is highlighted like the one I just type in you can click on it - will open a window with the advertisers details (location, info etc) there is also a button that shows the number of related forum threads and links back to a pre-defined forum search - for the business name. This is the same with all our advertisers.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 155146

Sponsored Links