For : David :Changing ISP?

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 23, 2006 at 14:45
ThreadID: 31075 Views:1494 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
David,

I recently changed my ISP, so I needed to change my e-mail with EO...so I looked into the FAQ/Search Topic and sadly I could not see a way out.
I needed to log on before I can edit my details, unfortunately my log-on details are no longer valid[old ISP]. I had to reregister [ & @#@%#% that up as well!]

Q? How can I get back to my original screen name?

Sorry to waste your valuable time on this, I e-mailed Michelle but NR.

Thanks ...eng [late Wok]
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sand Man (SA) - Thursday, Feb 23, 2006 at 14:59

Thursday, Feb 23, 2006 at 14:59
I assume you are a registered visitor? (Can't see you in member profile)

When you are logged in, you will see a "radio" button called "My Home" towards the top right corner. Left click on this button.

Another screen will be displayed including your profile.
On this screen should be a series of "radio" buttons and the one you want is:- "My Email". Change the Email address to reflect your new one and select update to save.

That should be all there is to it.

Select this radio button
Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 156675

Follow Up By: Sand Man (SA) - Thursday, Feb 23, 2006 at 15:02

Thursday, Feb 23, 2006 at 15:02
Oh!,

Just noticed you cannot log on.

To get a quicker response from the ExplorOz team, select the About Us menu up the top right of Screen, then Contact Us.
Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

FollowupID: 410758

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Thursday, Feb 23, 2006 at 16:46

Thursday, Feb 23, 2006 at 16:46
Lungfish,

I assume youare using a vistor profile! If not email me direct with your member number to david@exploroz.com - If visitor, do the following to release and get back your old screenname. Using the mailist box on the LHS of the screen enter your old email address and click DEL - then enter your current email address in the same box and hit DEL - Then put in your real name and current email address and hit ADD this will re-create another new profile and when you validate it will allow you to select your previous screenname (as this will have been released when you deleted the old accounts).

Using the above way I do not need to be involved. If this does not work or causes problems email me your old and new addresses and I will make it work.

BTW: In future please use the Feedback form either on the feedback link at the bottom of the page or in the About Us menu.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 156688

Sponsored Links