CAR INSURANCE

Submitted: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 00:09
ThreadID: 4877 Views:5384 Replies:13 FollowUps:23
This Thread has been Archived
I'm currently insured through TCIS and have just received my renewal
notice.I was not impressed with my new proposal.Are there other insurance companies out there that cover accessories and vehicles in
off road situations?Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Jeff (Beddo) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 00:33

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 00:33
I am with TCIS also have the prices gone up I am presently paying around $700.Cheers, Beddo
Surf KZN185
<- Yengo NP, Central Coast NSW
AnswerID: 19825

Follow Up By: ERNIE - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 00:53

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 00:53
Sorry mate pushed the wrong button for the follow up.
FollowupID: 12604

Follow Up By: John Boy - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 16:28

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 16:28
My TCIS insurance also came up for renewal recently and I was very unhappy with their service. I wrote them a letter (See Below) and two weeks later have heard nothing back. I'm now looking for other insurance companies who will cover my modified 4WD.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing as I have recently encountered some problems in my dealings with TCIS Insurance. There are three main issues that I wish to bring to your attention.
Initially, I received no early notice that my car insurance was due. Luckily I was aware of this so I rang TCIS to pay. Whilst I realise you were in the process of changing underwriters I think you should have still notified people if their renewal was coming up — even if the cost wasn’t available at the time.
Despite calling TCIS three weeks prior to my policy being due and calling again with two weeks to go, I was unable to pay. Each time I was told that an operator would call me back, but received no calls. As I was going away on a 4WD trip far from telephone access this was a real problem for me. I was left to call TCIS yet again on the 7th of April but still no luck. My calls were finally returned and I was able to pay on the 8th of April, four days after my old policy expired and the day before my trip.
Finally, after returning from my trip I had a look at my policy. I found that some of the accessories had ‘fallen off’ my insurance policy. I don’t know why this would have happened. A large proportion of the value in my vehicle is in its accessories, so it is important to me that they are correct — luckily I noticed the discrepancy. With this letter I have attached a list of all the accessories currently on my vehicle. The list includes the items that are now on my 2003-2004 policy and the items that ‘disappeared’. There are also a few new items that I have recently added to the car.
Could you please make sure that all of the items listed are added to my insurance. I would also like to remove the ‘windscreen extension’ from my policy. I realise that I will probably have to pay an extra premium for these alterations. Please send me confirmation that I am properly insured for all of my accessories and let me know of any additional payments required.
I have been very happy with your competitive prices and willingness to insure accessories. I hope that I will receive better service next year.
Yours Sincerely,
John Hardwick.
FollowupID: 12667

Reply By: ERNIE - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 00:51

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 00:51
Last year I paid $541 and this year they want $784.The basic excess has gone up $200 and they have introduced a $500 off road excess.I did not have a insurance claim in the last 12 mths.I am not happy with the agreed value either.
AnswerID: 19830

Reply By: Stolzy - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 04:47

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 04:47
Try AAMI.
AnswerID: 19836

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:07

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:07
Do AAMI cover you for off road damage and recovery from off road accidents?

What have there been peoples experiences (good or bad) with AAMI or other companies when making claims.

I am looking for decent cover for a Kia Sportage, RACV currently $1260!! TCIS best quote $1140 (agreed value $23000).
FollowupID: 12621

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:12

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:12
ADDIT: TCIS will allow all mods. RACV do not allow you to go "off road", and do not allow you to be a member of 4WD clubs (yes, you heard right!!), should tell the ANFWDC about that one (driver training, tread lightly, etc)

RACV clearly do not want my business.
FollowupID: 12623

Follow Up By: Truckster (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:18

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:18
Gary, you talk from your arse.

RACV came to our 4wd club the other night to give a talk on 4wding and insurance.
FollowupID: 12626

Follow Up By: Truckster (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:19

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:19
And $1140 for a Sportage to insure???????
your under 21, with 320 speeding fines and insurance claims in last 12 yrs!????
FollowupID: 12627

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:30

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:30
Truckster,

4WD club issue was in the ORIGINAL policy I was given. I am 41 yrs old, one 0.05 case 4 years ago (0.067), no other speeding fines in last 5 years, rating two, no claims in the last 5 years, $1260 insurance on financed vehicle - now fully paid off (that's why I'm looking around at insurance). Thinking about it, it may have been the "financed" thing that put so many restrictions on the cover. I might have another talk to the RACV....
FollowupID: 12631

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:35

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:35
I live around a major shopping centre (Chadstone) which puts me in a high risk area too, I guess.
FollowupID: 12633

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:38

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:38
...and also planning spring and body lift with 31-32" tyres.
FollowupID: 12634

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 13:23

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 13:23
RACV only cover up to 2" above stock tyre size...pretty bad when you are starting with 205/70R15. Off finance brought it down to $1088.
FollowupID: 12647

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:14

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:14
Insurance companies in my eyes Insurance companies are like rapists, child molesters, priests and rapists. The lowest form of scum on earth. When your 1 min late they shoot, when you are waiting for payments/payouts, they jump the slow boat to the planet Pluto - one way.

Since CGU pulled the pin, Offroad insurance is going to disappear I think, or become that way out of the budget of people, we will all have to sell our 4wds and buy Ladas or LJ50's just to afford the insurance.

God help you if you have any modifications...

We had RACV come to our club last week for a "Hi We are your friends" session... I walked out with half a dozen others, didnt want to listen to their bleep , specially when their OPENING statement was somethin like "We dont do parts of road service on cars over 2Ton...", they were at the patrol club meeting, patrols come in at 2200 to start with.. One bloke was asking about suspension mods.. only allowed if installed by a qualified person, but they couldnt say what qualified was. Then one bloke came out and said that RACV wouldnt insure a car with BFG MT's on??? ANYONE HEARD THAT?

Like Ernie, I havent made a claim for years, why should my insurance go up, theres no real benefit of a NCB anymore.. you may as well claim every little dint or mark on your car. Your insurance will go up next year anyway...

Offroad Excess?
AnswerID: 19855

Follow Up By: awill4x4 - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 23:05

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 23:05
Bruce, you've got your info TOTALLY wrong. If you bothered to stay and listen like most of us there, you would have been much better informed.
What the RACV were saying on vehicles over 2 tonnes was that in SOME circumstances they were unable to tow vehicles in the event of a breakdown. This is in areas where a large tow truck or flat bed truck isn't available.(this includes members with "extra & total care") If your 4x4 is broken down on a 4x4 track you will have to get your car back onto a 2wd road before any serviceman can assess your vehicle (fair enough in my eyes).
Due to weight limits imposed by occupational health and safety issues, servicemen are no longer able to change heavy 4x4 tyres, UNLESS someone is there to assist them in lifting wheels/tyres.
This has been imposed on them by workcare so that isn't their fault either.
RACV told the club they will be looking at what areas towing may be a problem and WILL INFORM US. Their spokesperson was unequivocal "IF WE ARE ABLE TO HELP YOU, WE WILL."
As for insurance issues, they were just as straightforward and contrary to popular belief, the cover is "Australia wide" The question was asked. Are we covered on 4x4 tracks? YES.
Are we covered on beaches which aren't gazetted tracks? YES.
The main point that everyone has to abide with, and this applies to all insurance companies is the "duty of disclosure"
Tell them "everything" you have changed on your vehicle and put it in writing complete with prices. If they have a problem with something they will tell you.
If you have a problem with someone who doesn't really know what they are talking about, ask to speak to someone with the expertise in your particular area of contention. These people are available and it is your right to ask for this. (we were told this by the spokespeople)
All in all, I have to say I was impressed with their candour.
Regards Andrew.
FollowupID: 12705

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:43

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:43
From the patrol list.

> I highly recommend Australian 4WD Insurance - 1800 800 471
AnswerID: 19858

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:43

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 10:43
From the patrol list.

> I highly recommend Australian 4WD Insurance - 1800 800 471
AnswerID: 19859

Reply By: Bruce from Budget Signs - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 12:10

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 12:10
Ernie i dont know what state your in but lot of our 4wd club members have that sgio here in wa are very compettive & do a cover similar to tcis
Regarsd bruceBudget Signs
AnswerID: 19866

Reply By: Member - Andrew O - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 12:44

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 12:44
You could try the Bushtrack insurance insurance from Kenyon Insurance brokers - www.kenyon.com.au
It was the best 4wd insurance I found when I looked earlier in the year.

Insurance, of all kinds is one of those things that you must review every year, not just automatically renew your policy - everyone has lots of policies, car, home, contents, life, health which cost quite a bit. Also, you need to review the policy booklet - they change annually. I was caught with the NRMA not covering for stolen car keys & broken window - they cost around $150 for the key (both mine and my wifes were stolen), $180 for the remote control, $380 for the glass. They got out of that because they were taken from the house - the house insurance didn;t cover it because they were car keys. Hence, no claim, and I paid for the glass. The following year, the car policy for NRMA specifically excluded cover for keys lost or stolen.

As always, caveat emptor

CheesSo much to see, too little time ...
Andrew
AnswerID: 19872

Reply By: Time - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 12:47

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 12:47
I live in the ACT, am insured with AAMI. Had 1 minor accident in the bush (tree branch into door) no problems claiming only had to pay the $450 excess, I am an old fart with long period of no claim thus I will not loose my no claim bonus (70%).

The other choice was NRMA, but their premium was some $150 dearer than AAMI. NRMAs only restriction was they would not cover you if you were racing/rally in any sort of speed or timed event else OK. They do however have fairly strict rules on modifications, a bit more so than AAMI.

Cheers

Buggerlux
AnswerID: 19873

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 13:20

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 13:20
Do AAMI cover modified vehicles, ie spring/body lifts (height restrictions), larger tyres (>2" above standard), bull/towbars, fixed UHF radios, etc.?
FollowupID: 12646

Follow Up By: Truckster (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 13:24

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 13:24
Gary.

from other lists, I would steer clear of them with a modified car..

Asking you for money seems to be their speciality.. Handing it out doesnt :(
FollowupID: 12648

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 13:45

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 13:45
Truckster,

I had heard that before...

Future "structural" mods are 2.5" spring lift, 1.6" body lift, and 31-32" tyres over the next 3-6 months so I guess I keep looking....
FollowupID: 12651

Reply By: Member - Alex B - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 14:25

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 14:25
I have an HJ75 troopy with many mods and accessories. I have been with AAMI for about 10 years and prior to heading off for the “Big Lap” I wanted to be sure that I had full coverage anywhere in Australia – So I rang them and got onto a supervisor who assured me that I was covered anywhere…So I asked to have that in writing! Two follow up calls later they sent me a letter stating that my vehicle was covered for accidental damage etc on “any road appearing on a map”. I was a little suspect of the wording but anyway went with it.

Two years later I was up in the VIC high country doing 5km/hr, track gave way …into a ditch and the next thing I knew the troopy was having a little rest lying on its side!

Rang AAMI - expecting a Spanish inquisition…but got the reverse. First they asked if everyone was OK then got the details - a quick 2 min conversation – and arranged for me to go to the assessment center (the troopy was drivable). Dropped it in the next morning – they arranged a limo to take me home (there weren’t any cabs available! Can’t help bad luck) and had it assessed that day. They wrote it off and we then went through the accessories which I had listed in the insurance policy and agreed on there value e.g. seats, bull bar, winch, extractors, 3” exhaust...everything! I bought the “wreck” back and had it beautifully repaired and I had a cheque in my hand from AAMI 5 days later!

So I can’t complain – The way they handled my claim and the service I received was impressive to say the least.

Cheers
Alex

AnswerID: 19883

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 15:35

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 15:35
Truckster and Alex B,

Contacted AAMI (phone and website), $878 in stock trim AND THE SAME in modified condition (as described above), NO limit on tyre height, from enquiry over the phone "...as long as they are all the same size."
FollowupID: 12662

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Thursday, May 15, 2003 at 22:37

Thursday, May 15, 2003 at 22:37
Alex B,

Contacted them, asked to get a written reply to the "hard questions". Apologies to "Time" (Savvas) for plagiarising his questions and extending them to be a bit more specific...

----------------------------------

Dear Mr Campbell,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately due to the modifications made to the vehicle we are unable to offer you insurance.

The reason for this is that in the event of a claim we may not be able to provide you with adequate coverage and we may also not be able to repair the vehicle to its current condition.

To assist you in gaining insurance you may wish to contact Just Car Insurance on 13 13 26 or at www.justcarinsurance.com.au

If they are unable to assist you Fortis who specialize in 4WD may be a better option, they can be contacted on 03 9869 0269.

Regards,

Lee Johnston
AAMI eBusiness
aami.com.au
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, 15 May 2003 2:27 PM
To: AAMI
Subject: Email AAMI Campbell

Email: gkcampbl@
Message : Dear Sir, I am presently looking around at insurance for a (soon to be modified) 2002 Kia sportage. I have recieved a quote from your website (your ref: QTE ***** ****) and I wish to get in writing the answer to a few questions on the extent of your cover prior to acceptance of your quote. 1. Spring lift 2.5" OK? Fitted by Ironman Suspensions in Victoria (manufacturers) 2. Body lift 1.6-2" OK? 3. Tyres up from 205/70R15 to 31-33" diameter on suitable rims OK? (Note that we have the running gear of the KM42 series military vehicle (on www.global.kia.co.kr , Others -> Military vehicles -> KM 42 series - have a look at the specs-> Kia sportage chassis and running gear.) Note the standard 235/75R15 tyres) With the above lifts C of G height to track width remains the same therfore should not present any more of a rollover risk than presently exists (rated to handle a 45 degree slope in military form). 4. Is accident damage that occurs at a 4WD park or other such private property, such as Boat Harbour 4WD Park near Kurnell, or crown land such as state forests and declared wilderness areas such as Fraser Island (subject to appropriate permits being held) covered under comprehensive car insurance? 5. Is accident damage that occurs during a 4WD club trip covered? I would hope that you as a company understand that most 4WDs are modified to PREVENT damage occurring, and this is my intention for the modifications. I would like the situation clarified before I find out the hard way. Thanking you in advance for you time, Regards, Gary Campbell (address supplied)

-------------------------------------------------

Given that all the mods would be "bolt-ons" and easily transferrable/replaceable I would have thought it would have been easy to repair the vehicle (or a replacement vehicle to the same condition).

Clearly they DO NOT like having to answer the hard questions, specifically where they will NOT cover you. (private property, etc.)

Letters similarly worded to the above will be included with all my enquiries, will keep everyone posted.

BEWARE......

FollowupID: 12895

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Friday, May 16, 2003 at 10:06

Friday, May 16, 2003 at 10:06
Latest:

---------------------

Dear Lee,

I believe there may be a bit of a mix up. I do own the Australian (civilian) model Kia Sportage that is (or was) available from the normal Kia retail network. My reference to the Military KM42 was meant as a reference for you regarding the fact that they share the same running gear), not unlike the military and civilian versions of the Land Rover and Hummer. (main reference was to show that the chassis and running gear were designed for larger tyres than what are supplied on the civilian chassis.)

Stated absolutely clearly...I own a domestic model 2002 Kia Sportage purchased from new from Ken Morgan Kia in Moorabbin, VIC on the 3rd of January 2003. I do not own the Military KM42 model.

Does this change/clarify the picture?

Thank you for you honest reply,

Regards,

Gary Campbell

----- Original Message -----
To: Gary Campbell
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 8:57 AM
Subject: RE: Email AAMI Campbell

Dear Mr Campbell,

Thank you for your reply and the opportunity to discuss your concerns.

The suspension and wheel modifications that have been made to your vehicle are accepted under the AAMI guidelines, which is why the AAMI representative would have advised this. The website also accepts these type of modifications.

The concern AAMI have is the modifications to the running gear and that it is not consistent with the standard model on Australian roads but is standard with the KM42 Military vehicle which AAMI would not cover, due to this AAMI will not offer you insurance on your vehicle.

This has been referred to an AAMI assessor who has advised that we would not be able to repair this vehicle in the event of a claim.

We would prefer, as I assume you would, you knew about this before your policy commenced rather than in the event of a claim.

Regards,

Lee Johnston
AAMI eBusiness
aami.com.au
FollowupID: 12917

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Friday, May 16, 2003 at 22:30

Friday, May 16, 2003 at 22:30
Next installment clarifying a point:

---------------------

Dear Mr Campbell,

Thank you for your reply.

I apologise for the confusion and the delay in this response.

AAMI are able to cover you vehicle under the policy.

I have set up a new quotation for you, the quote number is QTE *********, the premium is $878 and the Agreed Value is $22,000.

If you were to use your vehicle for 4WD driving purposes you will be fully covered under the AAMI policy as long as you were not involved in any competition or race circuit.

Please note that due to the modifications no driver under the age of 25 will be covered to drive the vehicle.

Once again I apologise for the confusion.
AAMI will need to reconfirm all details of your quotation prior to commencing cover. To arrange this cover, please call us on 13 22 44 and a customer service representative would be more than happy to assist you. We are available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to email us.

Regards,

Lee Johnston
AAMI eBusiness
aami.com.au
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, 16 May 2003 9:33 AM
To: AAMI
Subject: Re: Email AAMI Campbell

Dear Lee,

I believe there may be a bit of a mix up.. I do own the Australian (civilian) model Kia Sportage that is (or was) available from the normal Kia retail network. My reference to the Military KM42 was meant as a reference for you regarding the fact that they share the same running gear), not unlike the military and civilian versions of the Land Rover and Hummer. (main reference was to show that the chassis and running gear were designed for larger tyres than what are supplied on the civilian chassis.)

Stated absolutely clearly...I own a domestic model 2002 Kia Sportage purchased from new from******* in, VIC on the 3rd of January 2003. I do not own the Military KM42 model.

Does this change/clarify the picture?

Thank you for you honest reply,

Regards,

Gary Campbell

---------------------------

Seems they are honest and will cover all modifications as per policy. Awaiting ABSOLUTE clarification on the club outing and private/Crown/wildernss area land issues, but thier wording did not specifically exclude these.

Seems we may have a winner.

FollowupID: 12984

Reply By: tristjo - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 16:22

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 16:22
Try NRMA. My brother is insured with them, and his Patrol is covered even when used in a fourby park. He has a few mods to, and they seemed happy to insure it, and, best of all, his premium actually dropped in the last year, down a couple of hungy to around $500 a year when he paid it all off. Give em a go. Tristjo.
AnswerID: 19888

Follow Up By: flappan - Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 10:04

Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 10:04
I would be double checking that one, and getting it in writing.

NRMA DO NOT cover private 4by parks. They do NOT cover ANY CLUB outings, and that even includes on a bitumen road if your part of a club outing.

NRMA will NOT cover anything to do with "CLUB".

What they WILL cover though is basically any marked road in Aus. The wording "marked" does concern me (private properties aren't marked roads).
FollowupID: 12719

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 11:37

Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 11:37
and RACV are underwritten by NRMA....
FollowupID: 12728

Follow Up By: Time - Thursday, May 15, 2003 at 07:32

Thursday, May 15, 2003 at 07:32
Flappan

Don't know where you got your info from. This is the text of a post on this site on 30/1/03, it totally disagrees with what you have said, and it come direct from the horses mouth. I guess the lesson here is ring around and ask the right questions.

==============================================
This is my query -

" I have a 4wd insured under a comprehensive car policy with NRMA.

Is accident damage that occurs at a 4WD park, such as Boat Harbour
4WD Park near Kurnell, covered under comprehensive car insurance? I
have heard that it may not be.

Also, is accident damage that occurs during a 4WD club trip covered?

I don't have any claims to make, but I would like the situation
clarified
before I find out the hard way.

Thanks for your help...Savvas "

And their response -

"Dear Savvas,

Thank you for your email dated on the 28/01/2003, in relation to
Motor
Insurance.

On behalf of NRMA Insurance Limited I am pleased to provide you with
the following Insurance guidelines.

As the Motor vehicle Insurance policy booklet states, which covers
Comprehensive Insurance, your vehicle is covered for accidental or
malicious damage. There is no limitation to say the vehicle needs to
be on a sealed or unsealed road.

Furthermore, there are no exclusions stated in the exclusions section
for
off-road riding or driving, providing it is not used in connection to
any
race including rally, trial, test or contest.

For more information, please refer to page 32 of the attached policy
booklet.

(See attached file: Motor Ed 4 NSWACT.pdf)

Once again thank you for your enquiry and I hope this information
assists you.

Yours sincerely,

Alvina Narayan
Internet Support Group
Insurance Australia Group (IAG)
Formerly NRMA Insurance Group
Phone: 1300 655 046
Fax: 02 9848 5228
FollowupID: 12812

Reply By: Dozer - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 21:22

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 21:22
Hi Guys
I recommend Australian 4wd insurance aswell.
60% NCB $350 excess, $670 pa 25k cruiser 8k accessories included and offroad cover included.
NRMA last yr $730 no accessories covered at all, and no offroad cover
AND they give cover notes-NRMA dont anymore.
Andrew wollongong
AnswerID: 19932

Follow Up By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 11:50

Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 11:50
...underwritten by CGU. I thought they were trying to get out of 4WD insurance. May not be able to get new cover, only continuation of existing. Will check it out....
FollowupID: 12729

Follow Up By: Dozer - Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 12:03

Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 12:03
Hi Gary
I new TCIC was hard to get new cover from, but Australian 4wd insurance not sure or aware of any problems
Andrew
FollowupID: 12731

Reply By: boyco - Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 21:43

Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 21:43
TCIS wanted $580 - Same cover from RACQ $286.00 for a 1990 GQ with suspension lift, 32x11.5R15 BFG A/T's bullbar blah blah blah.
AnswerID: 19939

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (13)