How to Tow a Trailer Feedback

I have done a little towing some years ago & your article reminded me of many of the extra points you need to consider when towing. Thank you for the reminders, they will be handy to remember.
Paul & Helen Brennan.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Duncs - Saturday, Jan 26, 2008 at 00:06

Saturday, Jan 26, 2008 at 00:06
Well 52magpies, welcome to the site. There is heaps of info here and most of it is good. Even the stuff you get thrown at you on the forum is usually well intientioned and based primarily on actual experiences.

You do get some stuff thrown up that is designed to catch the unwary but it is usually just a bit of fun, not always though.

It seems you are considering stepping into an area you are not too familiar with. You are doing the right thing reading about it, gathering information from a number of sources is always a good way to start.

I am not a member of a club, apart form exploroz, but I recommend you find one in your local area and go along to a couple of meetings. Most of the well organised clubs will offer some form of driver training and this is highly recommended. If you tell them you are intending to tow a trailer you will probably get some help with that too.

Don't be afraid to ask questions here and take your time sifting through it. If you get started on your travelling right you will enjoy it so much more and so will Mrs magpies.

Duncs
AnswerID: 283826

Sponsored Links