Manual for Adobe Photosshop Elements version 6 or 5 will do.

Submitted: Monday, Mar 24, 2008 at 16:45
ThreadID: 55870 Views:2134 Replies:3 FollowUps:5
This Thread has been Archived
Can anyone assist me with a manual for the Adobe Photoshop Elements Version 6 they are not using anymore or Version 5 will do the job.
I purchased 6 and they do not sell the manual with it just a "getting started book" and I am not always "in range" to be able to connect to the internet to get the instruction I require.
I'm happy to pay for it.
The Wattos.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Richard Kovac - Monday, Mar 24, 2008 at 17:33

Monday, Mar 24, 2008 at 17:33
Wattos

Here is a user guide PDF file

I sure you have already been here BUT. Adobe.com

Cheers
Richard
AnswerID: 294445

Follow Up By: Member - The W (WA) - Monday, Mar 24, 2008 at 17:53

Monday, Mar 24, 2008 at 17:53
A million thanks to you Richard.
No I had not found it.
For some reason I never noticed the link or what ever from Adobe.
I am downloading it and saving it to file for future use. (All 36 mb of it, wow!)
You little gem.
I hope you get a problem solved for you one day as quickly as this was.
Thank you again.
The Wattos.
FollowupID: 560327

Reply By: Member - Roger B (VIC) - Monday, Mar 24, 2008 at 19:48

Monday, Mar 24, 2008 at 19:48
G'day Watto. There's a series of reasonable priced books on all the Adobe Photoshop applications written by a bloke called Robert Shufflebotham. The one you need is Photoshop Elements,version 6, in Easy Steps. They're illustrated, easy to read and easy to follow.It'll be in most good book shops. Good Luck.
Roger B.
AnswerID: 294479

Follow Up By: Member - The W (WA) - Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:07

Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:07
Thanks ever so much Roger.
I am going to order one today.
It is so much easier to look up a book with illustrations, that is great news.
I'm on Kangaroo Island at the moment so I will have to get it posted which is fine.
The Wattos.
FollowupID: 560446

Reply By: Member - Sam (NSW) - Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 08:14

Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 08:14
Also give the forums on the adobe website a go. There is a wealth of free knowledge available there.
AnswerID: 294537

Follow Up By: Member - The W (WA) - Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:14

Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:14
Yes, thanks Sam. My problem is that although we are on Kangaroo Island at the moment, hence the emails, I am mostly in the real out back of the outback if you get my gist.
There is no mobile range there therefore no internet coverage for mte to be able to look it up fromm time to time when I want to chec something.
So I have taken the advise of the above and should be better than ok now.
I have downloaded the PDF file and saved it on the couputer for future (that is very good and the index is great) and am ordering the illustrated book to come in the post so I have it before we leave.
We are going thru Adelaide but I'd rather NOT go shopping, then we are headding towards the Birdsville Track.
A BIG thank you to everyone that has replied. It is so appreciated.
The Wattos.
FollowupID: 560450

Follow Up By: Member - Sam (NSW) - Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:31

Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:31
Ahh, no probs.

let me have a look through some stuff at home. I may have something that might help too. If so, i'll msg you and work out how to get it to you.

cheers,
Sam.
FollowupID: 560465

Follow Up By: Member - The W (WA) - Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 18:45

Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 18:45
Thanks Sam, I tried to order the book but it is out of print.
Tried all the big book stores and 6 small ones.
Dymocks book store found what they thought was two, one in Sydney and another in Vic. on their computer database.
I phoned the stores and they said and found it was by another writer but decided to take one anyhow as the staff said it had illustration on every page from when the flicked thru while I waited on the phone.
The'll post it today express post.
I am sure I should be fine now with both the downloaded PDF version and the book in the mail.
Cheers,
The Wattos.
FollowupID: 560556

Sponsored Links