Using Digital Maps & Mapping Software Feedback

I have an older GPS "GARMIN 72". How can I download track files to my PS for future uploads to web pages for others to download.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Robin Miller - Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 15:54

Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 15:54
Hi Watchdog

You can use programs like Oziexplorer which is a popular choice from

It supports your Garmin 72

You can download free restricted versions of it which will work fine
and pay later if you are happy and want all the features
Robin Miller

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 298444

Reply By: Member - Andrew (QLD) - Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 16:02

Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 16:02
You need to purchase/obtain a Garmin GPS to PC Cable to transfer the data in most cases.

You will also need some software, from freebies to relatively cheap, to capture/manipulate the files. I did use G7ToWin ages ago due to it being free,though have upgraded to OziExplorer for its many other benefits.

Hope that helps

AnswerID: 298445

Sponsored Links