Oziexplorer - Map feature list question

Submitted: Monday, May 19, 2008 at 09:29
ThreadID: 57758 Views:1730 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Greetings all - My question is for the Oziexplorer experts

Many of my maps i have added map features to - ie sources of water , camping areas and so forth that are now embeded in the map

if i go to the Map feature list it will only show the list for the current loaded map

how do i make it display ALL ( in every map ) or is that not possible ??? IE i have Sydney map loaded and i go to my Map feature list and look for the entry for lithgow so i can just click on it -- just straight to it rather than having to manual find the Lithgow map then find the camp area i have embeded in the Map feature list

Boc

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtrek - Monday, May 19, 2008 at 10:21

Monday, May 19, 2008 at 10:21
Normally do this using the "Import Map Features and Comments from map file".
This is located under -File ---> Import Map.
AnswerID: 304670

Follow Up By: Ozboc - Monday, May 19, 2008 at 15:12

Monday, May 19, 2008 at 15:12
Yeh , tried that - i was on Liverpool map for example to tried to import all the map features i added to the " morna point " map ( stockton beach )

did nto work -- was hoping to see the extras saying NOT on map - but they were not listed at all in the List / map features -- just the ones i had for the liverpool map

Boc

FollowupID: 570758

Reply By: Topcat (WA) - Monday, May 19, 2008 at 15:25

Monday, May 19, 2008 at 15:25
Hi Ozboc, when you load the map in OziExplorer, go into the check calibration window & you will find an 'options' button. Select that & you will open an 'Map Advanced Options' window which will allow you to select features from your map data files to be permanently displayed each time you open the map. Cheers.
AnswerID: 304710

Sponsored Links