Fuel Prices

Submitted: Monday, Jun 02, 2008 at 09:47
ThreadID: 58284 Views:1849 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Had to raid my Piggy Bank for fuel on the weekend. Piggy Bank not Happy!!!!Image Could Not Be Found

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - DAZA (QLD) - Monday, Jun 02, 2008 at 09:59

Monday, Jun 02, 2008 at 09:59
Hi Grizzle

Looks like it has been cross bred with a Grey Hound.

Cheers
Daza

P S.
My Cook/Wife just walked in the office and said what the Bl--dy Hell
is that.
AnswerID: 307295

Reply By: Hairs (NSW) - Monday, Jun 02, 2008 at 16:02

Monday, Jun 02, 2008 at 16:02
Hi grizzle,

I know how ya feel. Took the old, wife and billy lids for a spin up into the hills northj of Dorrigo yesterday. We had a blast, top day out went to Platypus Flat for lunch, we played in a few puddles, climbed a few hills, the kids where stoked.
The price of Diesel is really starting to hurt. We did just over 350 K's by the time we got back home at 7.45pm.
Topped the old girl up as we left, 43.47 litre cost $80 bucks.
Can't remember the last time I filled her up full, let alone when I've had both tanks full?

I mentioned to the wife that we were lucky we didn't do any damage or have a punched/torn tyre.

There is no chance of a moths flying out of my wallet these days.
AnswerID: 307346

Follow Up By: Member - Dunworkin (WA) - Monday, Jun 02, 2008 at 16:31

Monday, Jun 02, 2008 at 16:31
Costs us over $380 to fill up our tanks at the moment, not much different to other States and we have got "fuel watch".

Last September we did a trip up North to Shark Bay, the first leg is to Geraldton where we top up before heading North, it cost us $120 to top up in September, we have just got back from Kalbarri, same deal we left here and topped up in Geraldton, we pulled up at the same servo, topped up and found that six months later it cost us $30 more using a few litres less fuel than Sept (no head wind) The distance from here to Geraldton is about 417ks and both times towing the caravan. But we still do it don't we???????? I am getting too old to wait for the fuel to drop, I'll probably drop before then, LOL

Cheers

D

Simba, our much missed baby.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 573212

Follow Up By: Hairs (NSW) - Monday, Jun 02, 2008 at 18:40

Monday, Jun 02, 2008 at 18:40
Hi Dunworkin,
Your dead right, we still do it. Just means we don't do something else, and change our priorities.
At some stage Peter is going to get feed up being robbed to pay Paul.
FollowupID: 573225

Sponsored Links