increasing the risk factor of injury

Submitted: Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 17:33
ThreadID: 6506 Views:1648 Replies:5 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I was on my way home from work this arvo and youd never guess what i saw.
i know some will think ive streched the yarn or what ever but i swear i saw this.
i was travelling along burns bay road in sydney when on the other side of the road i saw a little white zook pulled up and a male and a paled haired girl. i thought i would slow up just incase they needed a hand to chande there tyre. as i slowed up i realised that theyd ran out of petrol and they were filling the zook up from a 5l tin no worries i than decided to keep going as they were halfway through there troubles. then i saw it the bloke filling the car from the tin the girl one hand holding the funnel the other smoking a smoke. forumites i swear i saw this not once but all 50 times i looked around.
idont know what happened i do hope there alright as they are someones kids/family but gee how silly can you be.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: John - Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 18:29

Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 18:29
You can't tell some people.
What do they say about the life expectancy of smokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnswerID: 27474

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 18:52

Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 18:52
Should have offered her a light.. And you call yourself a gentleman
AnswerID: 27479

Reply By: Kev - (Cairns,QLD) - Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 19:16

Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 19:16
So its true,

Smoking is bad for your health. lol
AnswerID: 27482

Reply By: donc - Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 21:30

Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 21:30
That one reminds me of a Police report that appeared in a local paper in the small town i was living in about a year ago. The local fire brigade had been called to a car on fire, only minor thankfully, that had been started by the owner using a cigarette lighter to see what he was doing while putting fuel from a jerry can into the tank.

Scary to think we live in the same society as some of these people
AnswerID: 27512

Reply By: Member - Royce- Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 23:43

Monday, Aug 11, 2003 at 23:43
A bit different but similar. A mate standing by the campfire upended his finished Gaz canister to demontrate that it was empty. A blue sheet of burning light lit up between him and the fire. No one burnt..... but the conversation stopped for a while. Royce www.funshow.com.au
AnswerID: 27533

Sponsored Links