I'm not a visitor...

Submitted: Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 21:49
ThreadID: 6578 Views:1552 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I'm not visiting I'm a member, anyone else having trouble logging on, is it the dreaded microsoft bug???!!!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Allyn (Pilbara) - Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 21:52

Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 21:52
I'm okayNext Trek - Carawine Gorge, Skull Springs & Nullagine
AnswerID: 27956

Reply By: Member - Glenn(VIC) - Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 21:57

Thursday, Aug 14, 2003 at 21:57
Having been hit by the bug (it got through the firewall and the Symantec virus software) I am getting issues at times accessing many sites as well as my email. Fortunately I removed the virus quickly and applied the patch. My place of employment was shut off from the rest of the world for over 24 hours due to the virus.

I find if I disconnect and then reconnect, everything is fine for a few hours before I again get issues.Just Do It!

AnswerID: 27959

Follow Up By: Member - Geoff & Jen - Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 09:58

Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 09:58
G,day Glenn, We are having same problem with our computer here, forever disconnecting and reconnecting. It has been to the doc and had the all clear apart from a blown power pack which has since made it hard to download certain things. Geoff is looking into it now, although not a computer wizz, but after a bit of fiddling found a problem in one of the drivers. We are off tho the Cape next week and will send the final photos of our drawer system to you when this gadget is working properly. Regards Geoff and Jen
FollowupID: 19772

Follow Up By: Member - Glenn(VIC) - Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:18

Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:18
Hi Geoff & Jen,

I am having no problems with my pc now...hooray!

Have a great trip up to the Cape, and please send photos from the journey.

I am sure that the drawer system will work perfectly as it was looking very professional from the last lot of photos. Geoff, you should build for other on a part time basis to finance your adventures.

Have a great trip and I will hear from you on the flip side.

CheersJust Do It!

FollowupID: 19773

Reply By: Member - Geoff & Jen - Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 09:49

Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 09:49
G'day quinook, I am a little late, but yes we had the same problem about the time you did, although after a bit of bother with phone calls and emails etc we got it working. We are still having problems with our computer, had it checked for worms and viruses, all clear. Had blown a power pack and still trying to get rid of a problem in one of the drivers, Audio Multimedia Audio Device ( so it tells us).Hope yours is OK now or get in touch with David and Michelle. Regards Geoff and Jen
AnswerID: 28524

Sponsored Links