200 series drawer system

Submitted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 01:25
ThreadID: 68805 Views:3301 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Just about finished setting up my new 200 series for the 'big lap'. Being involved in the motor vehicle repair industry for the last 40 odd years I have seen some good, some ordinary & some p** poor products come & go from the market place.
I would like to tell you about one very good product that I have come across while 'setting up' this vehicle. It is a drawer system manufactured by a company called Exo Systems at West Pennant Hills in Sydney. Phone 02 98711068.
The principal of the company is Stuart...he is the guy you need to speak to. Straight forward, no 'bull' type of guy. Very prompt & friendly replies to emails & phone calls.
The product & the finish of the drawer system is top class, beautifully folded gal frame, there would be 20 plus roller bearings in the unit to guide & locate the fully lined drawers.
The engineering & hardware that has gone into this system is first class quality.
I have no doubt that this system will give me many years of trouble free service!
In this day & age when we seem to be bagging a lot of products around ....it is really great to see that some people are still doing a good job & making a great product. The care taken during the installation process (about 1 hour) was very professional.
I must say or probably should have said earlier that I have NO association with this company other than being a satisfied customer! I came across Stuart from a previous tread on this site, I believe another satisfied customer.
For those who visit the 4WD monthly website & have been following the building of the 'Ultimate' camper...this is the same guy who's building these drawers....say no more!

CU down the road
Tony H
Hunter Valley
Insanity doesnt run in my family.... it gallops!

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Gone Bush (WA) - Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 10:15

Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 10:15
I agree Tony.

See Thread 66762:

Thread 66762
I'm glad I ain't too scared to be lazy
- Augustus McCrae (Lonesome Dove)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 364792

Reply By: Member - Don M (NSW) - Friday, May 15, 2009 at 08:28

Friday, May 15, 2009 at 08:28
Couldn't have said it better. I haven't yet got them but will sometime in the not too distant future.

I have met Stuart and has a good look at his draws, he is a top class guy and his draws are the same and, he is constantly looking at extras to go with the draws...have a good look at the site on 4WD monthly..
AnswerID: 364984

Sponsored Links