Pat Callinan 4x4 TV Show

Submitted: Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 09:40
ThreadID: 75657 Views:10102 Replies:20 FollowUps:25
This Thread has been Archived
I happened to come across the 4x4 show yesterday- for the first time- and it was to be on the Canning Stock Route.

I thought this could be interesting as we are planning on doing this trip in July.
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME !! I reckon between the normal TV Station commercials, other info-mercials, endorsements, promotions and Pat's self-praise, there must have been not more than 12 minutes of 'good stuff'.
So if you've got absolutley nothing to do on a Sunday (midday NSW)- and you're feeling brain dead and want to waste an hour of your life, I recommend you watch it.
I know I won't be tuning in again !!

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Baz&Pud (Tassie) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 09:46

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 09:46
Signman
This show first appeared on the tellie down here about 5 or 6 weeks ago and as it happened to be on the West Coast of Tassie i decided to put an hour aside to watch it, but have to agree with you, in that hour several minutes of Tassie was seen, the rest seemed to be ads about what ever he wanted to sprook on.
Cheers
Baz
Go caravaning, life is so much shorter than death.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 402035

Reply By: Fab72 - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 09:47

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 09:47
Sorry signman but I have to disagree with you.
As a newcomer to the off-road scene any info is better than none. Some of the infomercials you mention show great products I didn't even know existed.

AnswerID: 402036

Follow Up By: Member Brian (Gold Coast) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 19:52

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 19:52
exactly
FollowupID: 671596

Follow Up By: Member - Scott M (NSW) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 23:36

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 23:36
"Some of the infomercials you mention show great products I didn't even know existed. " - as long as they are ARB..... you wouldn't know about anything else if you watched... my 2c
FollowupID: 671637

Reply By: garrycol - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:30

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:30
I appreciate the show is sponsored but I have never heard dear old Pat ever find fault with anything he tests. As a result his recommendations are worthless as he just follows the party line.

Oh by the way - just waiting to see when his Patrol explodes - just as well as he has back up in places like the CSR - there is no way I would be taking a 3 litre diesel patrol anywhere remote by myself - the risk is just too great. But I suppose as he is sponsored by Nissan we would never hear about it.

Garry
AnswerID: 402047

Follow Up By: Member - Gary J (NSW) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:43

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:43
He had a Navara for back up!
FollowupID: 671456

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:49

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:49
Quote: "But I suppose as he is sponsored by Nissan we would never hear about it."

Ain't that the truth!!!!!!

I'm not into fishing, but a few weeks ago it was too hot to go out to the shed and "play", so I channel hopped in here (house) with the air con blasting away.

I came across a fishing show of some sort, hosted by that ex rugby league footy star EEEETEEEE (or something or other like that). Anyway, seems it may be produced by the same clowns that do the 4x4 show with Pat Callinan (which I have never seen, by the way). The whole show seemed to be inter-locking commercials for Toyota and Coleman as well as some small 4-wheeler.

They were "flying" through muddy country tracks at stooopid speeds, getting the Lo-Lux (towing a trailer with the 4-wheeler on it) airborne on some of the mounds....all the while reminding us that this 4x4 is "unbreakable". Then they pull up for camp on the banks of a river and proceed to unpack all their Coleman gear as he proceeds to tell us how good the 16 room tent is and that it only takes 15 seconds to erect (I used to be like that when I was a teenager....hahahaha)..... and then he points out the virtues of Coleman's gas lantern and fold-up table and gas cooker etc etc..... It just went on and on....

Anyway, like another respondant said (above), I suppose there are folks out there who like this sort of stuff because they are just getting started in the hobby/passtime etc.

Roachie
FollowupID: 671457

Follow Up By: Member - Shakey (QLD) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 12:46

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 12:46
I'll firstly declare some involvement in the Escape With ET show. The fact is that like it or not, with out the sponsorship support, these shows would not exist. Pat's show is produced by a completely different group to ET's show, but they would both be under the same pressures to produce a show that when there is very little financial reward from the networks and so they have to turn to sponsors and the sponsors naturally expect promotion. It may not be ideal but that's the way it is. On top of that you can't please everyone all the time and therefore you have to cater for a wide variety of experiences and interests - it's not easy. ET is up to the 11th series and that would not have been possible without the support of sponsors.

And Roachie, I particularly liked this bit, "Anyway, seems it may be produced by the same clowns that do the 4x4 show with Pat Callinan (which I have never seen, by the way)."

Probably best to at least watch it first, hey? But, look, I do agree the "ads" can be a little relentless, but it's not going to change anytime soon.
FollowupID: 671485

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:18

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:18
Yeh Shakey, I would like to watch at least one episode of the Pat C show, but where I live out here in the sticks, you just have to take whatever you are thrown, and so far (to my knowledge), the channels we receive have not presented Pat's show.

My comment: "Anyway, seems it may be produced by the same clowns that do the 4x4 show with Pat Callinan (which I have never seen, by the way)." was based solely on the description (by the original poster) of the way the show involved sooooo much product endorsement (ie: advertising) interwoven with the "real" show content.

I do hope I haven't offended you with my comments. The show was very professionally put together and you'd have to be fool not to realise the show is presenting advertsing in it's content. It seems to be the way things are going these days and started back in the days when John Laws was on radio.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember the big debacle that was called "Cash for Comment" that got good ol' Lawsie into hot water. It was pet peeve of mine at the time ..... that anybody with half a brain could have seen that Lawsie was being paid by the Banks to change (or try to) public attitudes towards banks in general. Here was a bloke who had taken any opportunity he could find to berate the banks for being big, nasty, uncaring institutions that had no time for the battlers.

Then, all of a sudden, he changed his tune and was airing the banks' point of view and saying that they aren't such bad buggars afterall. As I said, you don't have to be Rhodes scholar to work out that he was being paid for his positive comments. Lawsie is also the bloke who used to push a product called MORTEIN like there was no tomorrow with the addage "When you're on a good thing, stick to it". Then the mob that owns "RAID" came along with cheque book in hand and all of a sudden Lawsie is saying: Raid; when you find a better thing, switch to it".

I often wonder how big the cheque would have had to have been for Mr Nissan (or Ford, Holden etc) to get him to change his tune about Toyota???? hahahahahaha

Sorry, I sort of went off on a tangent there...the joys of being retired and having nothing better to do, eh!?

Roachie
FollowupID: 671489

Follow Up By: Wilko - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:35

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:35
Hi all,

IMHO Give me Malcolm Douglas anyday.

Cheers Wilko
FollowupID: 671492

Follow Up By: Squizzy - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:35

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:35
Bill, Pat is on Sundays midday on Ch10 mate.

Geoff.
FollowupID: 671493

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:47

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:47
Oh, ok.....that explains it then.....I'd be in church.....hahahahaha
FollowupID: 671497

Follow Up By: Member - Leigh (Vic) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:51

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:51
Malcolm Douglas has the added advantage of being both knowledgeable and passionate about what he does.
FollowupID: 671499

Follow Up By: Member - Shakey (QLD) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:53

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:53
Hi Roachie, I can guarantee you one thing - you can't offend me!!!!!!! I agree with you all the way with regard to advertising content and the Laws debacle was just a total farce and I hope the general public learnt a valuable lesson from that and now know to step back and think about what is being presented to them objectively. And I also enjoyed your tangent and trust me, I'm plenty old enough to remember!!!!
FollowupID: 671500

Follow Up By: Wilko - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 14:27

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 14:27
I know the almighty dollar runs the world but I dont think Malcolm would ever reccomend or say something that he didnt believe. He is from an older time when your word was everything.

Cheers Wilko
FollowupID: 671504

Reply By: Member - Scoot (SA) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:41

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:41
It was good to see him towing a camper and doing it easy.
AnswerID: 402048

Reply By: skulldug - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 11:14

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 11:14
Signman,

He is out there doing some very interesting stuff and you are sitting at your computer knocking him? Now, that's a waste of time.

Skull
AnswerID: 402052

Reply By: MEMBER - Darian, SA - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 11:25

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 11:25
Spot on (and g'day Dave :-o) ....... have stumbled on that show - there's others with the same formula - there can at times be snippets of value in such programs, but if I compare the promos to the show's content, I always end up either feeing conned, or at least insulted !
AnswerID: 402054

Reply By: Member - Bucky - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 11:31

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 11:31
signman

We happened across Pat, the family, and the film crew at Well 35.
They had done shockers on a Navara, so I offered up our spares, which he didn't have, (silly boy) ...as we were heading bask to Alice, along the Garry Junction Road the very next day.
The spare shockers from the Patrol didn't fit, so they got onto the satphone and had some flown into Kunawarratji. Still no big deal, they have the backup and I suppose the $$$$$$$

They seemed like really nice people, Pat's Mrs is a real chatterbox, and a top chic to go with it, the kids are gorgeous.

I recon he knows what he is on about, that's not an issue with me, but what you have to remember that is he has to present himself to Non 4X4 people too, and thats where some conflicting ideas may generate..

We have been there and done that, but if there is a slight snippit of info, I can get from the show, then I am all for it.... and I do not mind most of those adds, as he buy's the time on TV, so he plugs his sponsors..

I say "Go PAT" Lyn & I will watch your shows, and good luck with all your shows.

Cheers
Bucky
AnswerID: 402055

Reply By: Member - Nathan & Lyndsey (WA) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 11:31

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 11:31
Atleast you didn't pay for it.
I bought the dvd box set and the amount of advertising is ridiculous !

Not very happy.
AnswerID: 402057

Reply By: Rod - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 12:59

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 12:59
I've been watching Pat on and off since his days back at Monthly 4x4 Action with Roothy. If you have too, then you must agree that the quality of his stuff has certainly come up in the world.

Yes, my wife and I chuckled at his Canning episode where one minute he is telling us how his kids wear akubras, jeans and longsleeve cotton shirts to protect them from the elements and the next we see his daughter walking barefeet with no hat on with shorts and a t shirt. Yes- if we stare long enough there are all sorts on shortcomings on the show.

As a Landrover owner, I could get upset that pat has ditched his 130 for Patrol (just like Malcolm Douglas did from his 110 to a Landcruiser) but I understand the power of the sponsor's money. I just get over it and know when he is plugging a sponsor's product. That's life.

I would be disappointed if I had paid a lot of money for a boxed set of his stuff, but for free to air TV, I don't mind watching it.
AnswerID: 402068

Reply By: Member - Andrew (QLD) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:31

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 13:31
It is silly and naive to think that in this day and age, that many of these programs do not have sponsorship to pay for them. Sure as likely this program would not been broadcast if it wasn't for such sponsorship.

As someone who has never been on the CSR, the short segment was enlightening on some of the history and images of such a location. No one book, program, image etc can capture the real beauty of a place, however it did show a glimpse of what to expect, and is a good starter to encourage some of us to explore our country.

The endorsements, whilst numerous, are at least relevant somewhat to any trip. He can't please everyone, and i'm sure if the money was available by other means, they would rather just drive and promote these areas rather than sell products.

Andrew
AnswerID: 402073

Follow Up By: OREJAP - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 14:03

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 14:03
I agree with you Andrew. Sometimes the public imagine a program/show is going to be something special & get disapointed when it's not. To imagine a show like Mr 4X4 & others existing without sponsorship plugs/sgments is unrealistic. So Pat & co damaged the shocks on the navara!!! I wonder if they were the factory stock standards? If so who said "You would be mad to come out here without good strong suspension like ARB" Pat who? I know there are always the knockers but take it all in the manner in which it was presented....advertising products that pay the bills so the programs can be put to air. I found some of the episodes interesting & anytime spent viewing our great country is a bonus. Personally I find the threads,articles & blogs on this medium far more interesting.
FollowupID: 671501

Reply By: trainslux - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 17:21

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 17:21
Sadly the show has great potential, and has snippets of good things, but is drowning in "brand power" type infomercials.

I watched the bush tucker man series not long ago, and it was so refreshing, no extreem music, just basic facts with great shots of the bush telling the story, along with a relaxed Les giving good history, facts, and some light humour.

Rekon if Pat could cut back the time on the infomercials, get rid of the 4x4 logo swinging across the screen every 45 seconds, and put some more footage of what there actually doing, with a bit more overlay of maps etc as they go along, It would be far better watching.

Trains

AnswerID: 402111

Reply By: Mick O - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 19:26

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 19:26
It'll be of interest to some but the more experienced travellers will derive no benefit from it at all (other than a few videography tips for panning and zooming).

Here's some more interesting comments from the last thead that considered the same topic.

74271 - Pat Callinans show

You'll find my comments in there as well. For anyone wanting a look at the canning for an upcoming trip, just log on to You tube and you'll find plenty of ametuer offerings that'll give you a realistic flavour of what to expect. Probably the best resource in this site itself. Just check out the blogs on exploroz. There are enough members who've written, photographed and video'd the experience.

Cheers Mick
''We knew from the experience of well-known travelers that the
trip would doubtless be attended with much hardship.''
Richard Maurice - 1903

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 402139

Follow Up By: signman - Monday, Feb 08, 2010 at 12:06

Monday, Feb 08, 2010 at 12:06
Hiya Mick
I would like to make contact with you 'offline'..
Could you please email me at
op(dot)support(at)tsn(dot)cc

Thanks
David (Signman)
FollowupID: 672715

Reply By: Member Brian (Gold Coast) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 19:51

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 19:51
Awww c'mon fella's...... Pat's out there doin' what we'd ALL love to be doin'... isn't he?? Travelling around Australia, and getting paid to do it. Good on him!
And if you asked him confidentially, he may well rather drive a different car, or use a different brand of snatch strap, or whatever, but the fact is, the sponsors pay the bills. And the other thing is that not everyone who drives a 4X4 knows everything about off-roading.... remember there was a time when ALL of US didn't know what low range was, or what a mud tyre is. So if someone new to 4WD'ing tunes in, and picks up some snippets of info that might just save their bacon, isn't it worth the watch?
And of course, if you don't like the program, then that's fine too..... don't watch it. That doesn't necessarily mean it's not worth watching......

Cheers

Brian
AnswerID: 402146

Follow Up By: That Troopy Bloke (SA) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 21:00

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 21:00
Yep, couldn't agree more. Sure, there might be a few cringe worthy moments, but hey....it's a show about four wheel driving isn't it?.
I'd much rather be watching that, than anything involving canned laughter, tribal council, evictions, or Eddy bloody McGuire.

Cheers
Glenn
FollowupID: 671608

Follow Up By: Member Brian (Gold Coast) - Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:06

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:06
Yep, you got it in one mate!!

Cheers

Brian

FollowupID: 672045

Reply By: Glenndini - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 21:45

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 21:45
It's pretty much un-watchable for me with all the advertising. None of the recommendations are worth anything because they're all paid for up front.

What really annoys me though is the blatantly wrong info he dishes out as a so called expert. In a recent episode he claimed that a so called "sling shot" winch of another vehicle through a snatch block halved the load on the winch. It does no such thing.

Pat then went on the recommend his DVDs teaching 4WD basics and advising people to do a course. I think he should do one first. If you are new to off road driving you should not take his word as an expert in anything besides marketing.
AnswerID: 402169

Follow Up By: Member Brian (Gold Coast) - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 22:02

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 22:02
"Glenndini replied: In a recent episode he claimed that a so called "sling shot" winch of another vehicle through a snatch block halved the load on the winch. It does no such thing."

I'm not sure I have the gist of your comment here Glenn, so I googled it, and from this web site here....

http://www.4wdworld.com.au/Tips-on-Snatch-Straps-and-Winching.html

was this part:
"Use a snatch block to halve the work load on the winch"

That's how I always thought of it, but I'm happy to be corrected if you are referring to something else.

Cheers

Brian
FollowupID: 671619

Reply By: Glenndini - Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 22:58

Monday, Feb 01, 2010 at 22:58
A snatch block will halve the load if used correctly. Simply "using" a snatch block does not halve the load. If that is how 4wdworld give their tip then they are wrong too. I've seen that roothy bloke pass out the same dis-information as well.
It really is very simple mechanics.

A "sling shot" winch is simply a re-directed one-to-one pull. This does not give any mechanical advantage what so ever. It only redirects the same load to another angle (and adds the friction of the cable through the block to the load).

Either the block must be attached to the load and move with it or the pulled and pulling point must be attached to the load and move with it. This makes the winch speed of the load half but the pull capacity double.

Think of a lever or gears.
Use a lever twice as long, twice the movement of the lever, half the load or double the lift capacity.
Use a lower gear, twice revs of the motor, half the speed, twice the power.
Exactly the same principle for winching.

With a quick search the the best diagrams I found are here http://www.innovation-engineering.co.uk/theory.htm

AnswerID: 402186

Follow Up By: Member Brian (Gold Coast) - Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 08:08

Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 08:08
Thanks for that, I had a quick look at the web site, I need to read it thoroughly to digest it all. Not being a winch owner myself, I only had 2nd hand info to go on. Many thanks for your reply Glenn.

Cheers

Brian

FollowupID: 671665

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Wednesday, Feb 03, 2010 at 09:34

Wednesday, Feb 03, 2010 at 09:34
I agree with Glenndinni.....

The easiest way to check this at home would be to rig up a small, domestic-size pulley on the ceiling of your shed. Have a small load (say 5kg....5 litres of water in a jerry can would do), and attach it to a rope, through the pulley and back down to floor. Now, pull on the rope to lift the bucket...... you will still require to exert 5kg of "power" on the downward-facing rope to get that bucket off the ground. All you done is change the direction of the force required to lift the bucket from an upwards direction to a downwards direction.

However, add another pulley on the handle of the bucket and run the rope through that and back up to the rafter, THEN when you pull down on the rope you will be halving the force required to lift the bucket.

Roachie
FollowupID: 671895

Follow Up By: Member Brian (Gold Coast) - Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 07:49

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 07:49
Roachie,
Now I get it. I can visualize what you're saying, and understand it as well!!! LOL..

Thanks for that, and thanks to Glenndinni too, I have learnt something about winching today!

Cheers

Brian
FollowupID: 672042

Reply By: Karen & Geoff - Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 09:56

Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 09:56
You are all knocking Pat's show!
Have you sat and watched the Gall Boys from Kedron. If not get hold of that DVD set. But dont pay for it! Now there are a pack of IDIOTS............and doing all the wrong things for sure. You end up that frustrated you want to punch the TV out.

I dont care the way they damage their gear, they deserve it. But it is the way they go about it and the damage they do to the bush and the tracks while they are doing it, and just out of pure stupidness.

Those DVD'd from the Kedron boys should be made illegal and stopped from being sold. The way they damage the bush and the tracks is wrong.

Now they are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen (with a blood pressure of 200/150 from just talking about the idiots!)
AnswerID: 402226

Follow Up By: Member Brian (Gold Coast) - Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:05

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:05
LOL...... Deep breaths, deep breaths.......

I do agree, I watched the Cape York one, now there's a couple of hours of my life I'll never get back! LOL...

Cheers

Brian
FollowupID: 672044

Follow Up By: Steve - Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 21:03

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 21:03
sorry but the Gall boys don't profess to be experts or perfectionists like some. Their stupidness or even stupidity simply represents a cross section of the travelling/camping public, like it or not. At least they are upfront in advertising their product and there is 10 times the content that you'd find in the self professed "Mr 4x4's" dvds which are no different than the monthly magazine that he uyed to edit.. If there was as much transparency and honesty in other dvds we'd be better entertained. The Kedron vids merely aim to show the limits of the van's capabilities and at least show us what you shouldn't do as well as what you should do. The difference is, they have the guts and honesty to show their mistakes and we get entertainment as well. Not an overly edited infomercial.
FollowupID: 672179

Reply By: Top End Explorer - Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 12:32

Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 12:32
While we are talking about advertising, Is it me or doe's anyone else find the advert on this site with the exotic dancer appropriate for a family site??

I am not personally offended, there just seems to be a double standard with what is allowed to be said on this site and what is allowed to be advertised, I wonder if is a money thing?

Cheers Steve
AnswerID: 402247

Follow Up By: seqfisho - Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 18:17

Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 18:17
Isnt everything about money

The root of all evil and thats not a religious bent either
FollowupID: 671786

Follow Up By: Member Brian (Gold Coast) - Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:03

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:03
Steve,
Same here, but what made me laugh was the thread that was deleted because it was "advertising" the Canberra 4WD show. I didn't see it, just read the second thread questioning it. Then thread 75744 explaining it. For my 2C, I'd rather see threads talking about 4WD & camping shows twice a day every day than threads like 75716 that has 21 replies and 28 followUps pertaining to the dancing girl advert. (I haven't read it, I'm not knocking it, I'm not knocking anyone who posted on it or read it, or likes it, or anything else.) But what has that got to do with 4WD'ing? Yet, according to Cochran, Barnes & Hayes, "we can't allow Forum posts to promote outback events else our Forum would be full of such posts"

Yep..... money talks!

Cheers

Brian

FollowupID: 672043

Reply By: seqfisho - Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 18:19

Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 at 18:19
I'd much rather watch Pat or anyone else for that matter if their subject matter is off road touring despite the number of adds

Have you looked at the alternatives on the box these days
AnswerID: 402322

Reply By: Member - Ed C (QLD) - Wednesday, Feb 03, 2010 at 08:15

Wednesday, Feb 03, 2010 at 08:15
In the Dec/Jan "Collectors Edition" of Australian Caravan & RV Magazine,
he's telling us what a wonderful vehicle the 2009 Nissan Patrol is, with it's 3.0 litre common-rail diesel engine, and a few modifications etc. etc...

and I quote > "The five-speed auto is as solid as a rock too....." <

Anyone else got a CRD Patrol with a 5-speed auto ??

;-))

Confucius say.....
"He who lie underneath automobile with tool in hand,
....Not necessarily mechanic!!"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 402420

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 07:56

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 07:56
Bring back Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures now that was entertainment LOL

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 402566

Follow Up By: Member Brian (Gold Coast) - Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:09

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:09
oh dear..................................................................................................

Cheers

Brian

;-))

FollowupID: 672047

Sponsored Links