2010 National Gathering Help Needed

Submitted: Friday, Mar 26, 2010 at 16:38
ThreadID: 77209 Views:2437 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
As part of the 2010 National Gathering in Wiluna, there will be another memorabillia print being Auctioned. The Photo Comp is still currently running and there has been a great response so far.

As I am unable to attend the Gathering, I require someone who is attending to be the Auctioneer for the Memorabillia print. The print last year sold for $520 to EO Member Ed C.

For those who still wish to attend the Gathering register here and also book your camp site with the Gunbarrel Laager

For those who still wish to enter the photo comp details on how to enter are located here in Newslatter 201

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John T (Tamworth NSW) - Friday, Mar 26, 2010 at 21:01

Friday, Mar 26, 2010 at 21:01
G'day Kev

As I am also unable to attend, you might like to try to ask an Wiluna attendee to call by through Tamworth and collect the horseshoes too - yes I am prepared to lend them to EO for the 2010 event at Wiluna but they MUST come back as I'm sure to get to a gathering a bit closer to home in the future.

Trust all is well with you and the family

Cheers
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 410556

Sponsored Links