Interesting places to see and do.

Submitted: Thursday, Apr 15, 2010 at 08:49
ThreadID: 77726 Views:3027 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

Related Pages

Hi everyone time to head of again, leaving melbourne headed for Adelaide for the Anzac day march, after which will spend 2 or 3 weeks in the Flinders ranges, then heading up through the centre to Darwin, will run along the Stuart highway, then across to Broome and down through WA, my rig is me and missus in a 2009 prado gxl 4d4 diesel towing a 14.2 model jayco expanda poptop outback, keen to hear of interesting places and experiances, cheers uptotenyearsroundoz
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motherhen - Thursday, Apr 15, 2010 at 15:25

Thursday, Apr 15, 2010 at 15:25
Hi uptotenyearsroundoz

My Blogs cover some of the areas you will be travelling through. Last year we toured the NT mainly north of Alice Springs (including Kakadu, Litchfield and Darwin), and the previous year the Kimberley and Central Australia. In 2006 on our way to Tasmania we toured through South Australia and followed the Great Ocean Road, and returned a little further inland, including the northern Flinders Ranges.

Darn - last year's Blogs are not there yet (still in the 'cooking pot').

Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 413022

Reply By: Member - William H (WA) - Thursday, Apr 15, 2010 at 18:26

Thursday, Apr 15, 2010 at 18:26
good afternoon Mervin.
Try and work your trip so you get to the National Gathering in WA,on the 28th of June 2010,on the top bar click on Members, then click on Members Trips/gatherings, scrol down and see for yourself, all about the gathering this year for West Australia.

Cheers for now...William H...Bunbury...WA.
AnswerID: 413042

Sponsored Links