EOTrackme Registration

Submitted: Friday, May 14, 2010 at 07:57
ThreadID: 78459 Views:2772 Replies:3 FollowUps:6
This Thread has been Archived
I give up. I can't find the spot to register on the My profile page. What am I missing??? My wife's already suggested that I've only had a "Daddy look". I'm hoping it's something else!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Graham H (QLD) - Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:19

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:19
Thats cos its not there.

Its under "ARTICLES / NAVIGATION /Eo Trackme

BUt here you are

http://www.exploroz.com/EOTrackMe/Default.aspx

AnswerID: 416639

Follow Up By: Member - Graham H (QLD) - Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:24

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:24
Yeah well it says it is but mine has nothing under the Gallery heading so dont

know if its me or them but its definitely not there No map no nothing

Could be security settings on computer but I dont think so
FollowupID: 686765

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:26

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:26
Graham,

I think he has found that page but is having issues with this step as found in the link you gave ;)

Once you have the software installed, and data has been sent to the EOTrackMe system, you can register your device. To do this simply visit your Member My Profile page, upon which you'll find a section for EOTrackMe. Scroll to the bottom of the map and you will see a line showing your devices (as recorded via the tracking server). To register your device simply click on the "Register" link and fill in the details (you can edit these details at any time using the Edit link, which will appear once registered). Click "OK" and the system will show that your device is registered. When your set your device to run the tracking software, your movements will be recorded automatically on the map.

Motley,

Have you installed the software and that data been sent to the EO Track Me system??
I am having a guess but I think they manually load it into your profile and therefore won't show in your member profile until that is done.

The office will be open soon and maybe they will assist then??

HTH

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 686767

Follow Up By: Member - Graham H (QLD) - Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:36

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:36
Hmmmmm Its a bit like Centrelink Its what they dont tell you that matters.

FollowupID: 686768

Follow Up By: Member - Motley - Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:49

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:49
Sir Kev,

There is nothing on MY Profile page that relates to EOTrackme. No map, no spots to enter registration details - nada.

Pete
FollowupID: 686771

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:52

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 09:52
Pete,

Then it must be a manual upload by EO Staff to install it into your member profile for you to complete the registration.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 686773

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, May 14, 2010 at 11:31

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 11:31
Guys,

Graham - It is not what we do not tell you it is what has not been done according to instructions that matters (do not take offence Pete), if it was like Centrelink then we would not have fixed it yet either - LOL. Pete had missed the instruction about entering your memberid without the leading zero. So I have adjusted this and it is all working now.

For clarification the index page is also located under Members - EOTrackMe. This page just shows the latest positions - to view a specific members tracking you are redirected to their My Profile page which has the full tracking information for the specific member.

Kev, The device rego is automatic we do not have to do anything provided the Member ID string is entered correctly. I will see if I can install a check for a leading 0 to solve this specific issue in future registrations.

Thanks all for trying to help.

Have a good one.
David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 686778

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, May 14, 2010 at 11:19

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 11:19
Motley,
Your issue was simple you had put a leading 0 in your member number. You had entered M03XX the system does not like the 0 - I have removed this from the profile and you are now up and running - At least you can register your device. You will also notice in your forum signature that there is a now a link to My Position (this is the same for all EOTrackMe users). Enjoy and please let me know if you have any furthur issues.

David

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 416653

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, May 14, 2010 at 11:35

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 11:35
Pete,
I have just opened up your EOTrackMe profile and noticed that you do not have a home position geofence - I suspect that the information is not in your My Profile Edit page - so for your own security just go into your My Profile Edit page and the system will auto determine your Lat/Lon based on your home address - if the position is correct just hit Update (even though you did not enter anything - it requires you to update the My Profile Edit page to save the auto position). This will build an initial Geofence around your house - you can of course do it manually in the Tracking geofences system using the New buton but it will be easier to get right if your home position is setup in your profile.
David

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 416656

Sponsored Links