different tracks in the Watagans

Submitted: Thursday, Dec 04, 2003 at 09:41
ThreadID: 8956 Views:1928 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a more detailed map of the roads and tarcks located in the Watagans.
I have the billybong, bongbilly, boiling billy or what ever book name it is 4wd treks close to sydney and also have the central coast state forest map but as these are limited and not actually specific.
The times i have been up there we've basically stuck to the main tracks and then been daring enough to venture off onto some more adventurous tracks and finding them to be a little narrow and not used by 4wds for a while giving the MQ some excellent pin stripping.
Also if anybody has been up there and has their favourite track, would you be able to let me know if that is alright as i know you don't want to give out secrets or even better if you are heading out anytime in the near futre and wouldn't mind a spare wheel taging along this would be muchly appreciated. I head into the watagans from wyong exit off the F3.

Very many thanks to all who reply

and to every one who visits this web site
may you and your family have a safe and merry christmas

Dixie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Clayton - Thursday, Dec 04, 2003 at 14:26

Thursday, Dec 04, 2003 at 14:26
You might want to have a look at the topographic maps of the areas. They quite often carry more details and may have some other tracks noted.

cheers
AnswerID: 39406

Sponsored Links