Best Laid Plans

Submitted: Thursday, Apr 05, 2012 at 18:29
ThreadID: 93030 Views:2056 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Well here we are late Wednesday night, CT is all packed ready to go, all the other stuff ready to put into the Pathfinder after work Thursday, heading off with a mate for the Easter break.

Just pop up to the daughters to replaces some light bulbs, she has been pestering me about, and wouldn't you know it problem, Malfunction indicator flashing on the dash, frantic efforts to get it repaired today all led to nothing, the problem is the Left hand Cam Shaft Alignment sensor, which eventually leads to an engine shut down, so bye bye Easter break. Could have been worse it could have happened in the bush with no diagnostic machine handy.

Best laid plans of mice and men eh.

Regards

Barry H
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Axle - Thursday, Apr 05, 2012 at 18:42

Thursday, Apr 05, 2012 at 18:42
Bugger!!, or something like that,...LOL.

Its a Pitta mate, been there, ,, But just maybe its mean't to be,

Enjoy the weekend regardles

Cheers Axle.

AnswerID: 482384

Follow Up By: Member - Barry H (WA) - Thursday, Apr 05, 2012 at 18:45

Thursday, Apr 05, 2012 at 18:45
Yeah thanks Axle at least it didn't happen last week when I was off road, I guess be grateful for small mercy's.

Barry H
FollowupID: 757622

Reply By: Fred G NSW - Friday, Apr 06, 2012 at 10:17

Friday, Apr 06, 2012 at 10:17
With a different circumstance, I share your frustration Barry.

All geared up to go out to our bush camp up at Coonabarabran for Easter, and lo and behold, along in the post comes a bl@@dy subpoena last week ,to give evidence as a witness before the court in Sydney 9am Tuesday morning.

Sydney and all roads leading to it is one place I avoid at all costs over Easter.

Ahh well, another Easter at home.

Fred

AnswerID: 482421

Follow Up By: Member - Richard H - West NSW - Friday, Apr 06, 2012 at 16:11

Friday, Apr 06, 2012 at 16:11
Well, you could have aways said that it arrived after I departed.

Remember, they are obliged to provide reasonable expense money, or esle you can disregard the subpoena, and I don't mean a five buck note pinned to the front of it.

I've been approached several times to give evidence at court, however, when I rolled out my costs to get there and back home, they decided to go fishing for information eslewhere.
FollowupID: 757670

Sponsored Links