Camper/Caravan options

Submitted: Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 13:18
ThreadID: 95532 Views:3070 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Gidday all,

Advice/hints etc

I love my camper but it is getting time to move into a small offroad caravan/campervan. I want to tow it behind what I already have which is the 2003 hilux with a tow weight of 1800kg. This does not have to be a full blown offroad caravan but something that will handle rough dirt roads. There are only 2 of us.
A couple of requirements are A/C, toilet/shower facilities (inside or out), ease of setup (read walk in and a couple of minutes you have the billy boiling and are ready for bed), self sufficient.
Just throw some suggestions at me so that I can put my thinking cap on.

Thanks in advance.

Greg
Tomorrow is here!

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Gerard B2 - Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 19:46

Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 19:46
HI Greg ,
Don't know your budget but check out Ultimate Nautilus it has ticked all the boxes for us and still take to outback or wherever Cheers
AnswerID: 485725

Reply By: Brett H - Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 20:27

Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 20:27
We are looking at upgrading soon too and the jayco outback expanda's are on our list. There is a short 14'er which has the shower/toilet etc. Model is the 14.44-5 although we would be looking at the bunk model as we have a little one. We could have gotten an outback one of those at the last rosehill show with awning walls etc for about 38k drive away. Not sure off the top of my head re weight etc, but I think the they should fit what your after.
AnswerID: 485733

Sponsored Links