The Hema HX-1 Navigator is the ultimate on and off-road GPS navigation system, combining dedicated street and 4WD navigation to guide you anywhere in Australia. Featuring Australia’s best topographic mapping, turn-by-turn navigation, the ability to connect with other travellers and over 45,000 campsites, caravan parks and other touring points of interest in a 7-inch multi-touch screen, it’s time to explore a new frontier with HX-1.
- Turn by turn navigation
- Award-winning Hema off-road maps
- 45,000+ camping & touring POI
- Truly connected exploration
- Wi-Fi connected updates
Two navigation modes are available Drive & Explore. With Drive you can navigate confidently throughout Australia and New Zealand with precise turn-by-turn voice guidance to addresses, points of interest and coordinates in Drive mode. Drive mode delivers the latest HERE navigation data for driving around town and Hema track data for exploring places off the beaten track, as well as visual lane guidance and alerts including red light and speed cameras, timed school zones and more. Packaged with 3 years of free map updates to keep you exploring, Drive mode makes the HX-1 a powerful street navigator with the added bonus of 4WD and unsealed road data from Hema.
- Speed cameras, red light cameras, timed school zones & more
- HERE Navigation data & Hema track data
- 45,000+ points of interest from Hema, Camps & Caravan Parks Australia Wide
- Precise turn-by-turn voice guidance
- Street mapping for Australia & New Zealand
With Explore you can discover over 45,000 campsites, caravan parks and other points of interest (POI) across Australia with the HX-1. Drive mode features over 6,000 POI from Camps Australia Wide and Caravan Parks Australia Wide - Australia’s most comprehensive directories for free and low-cost camps across Australia. Each point of interest contains insightful details like pet-friendliness and mobile phone reception, while integrated Camps Snaps site images give you a visual preview of your destination, allowing you to find the perfect spot to stay for the night.
The HX-1 also features over 40,000 Hema-verified points of interest for explorers, which cover everything from campsites and caravan parks to rest areas, roadhouses, 24-hour fuel, lookouts, mechanical repairs, historical points and much more. Accessible in both Drive and Explore modes, Hema POI include facility, activity and contact information, giving you the tools you need to plan the ultimate adventure.
- Download other people's tracks to use offline
- Sync & share your adventures on the Hema Explorer Cloud
- Plan, record & save your journeys
- 40,000+ Hema-verified points of interest
- Award-winning Hema topographic mapping
- Navigate remote areas & 4WD tracks