alice springs caravan parks

Submitted: Friday, Jul 26, 2013 at 20:55
ThreadID: 103422 Views:1663 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
sorry, have asked this question some weeks ago, but have lost your responses,
am currently at coober peidy going to alice with small dog. someone mentioned a couple of parks a little way out of town that allow dogs, has anyone stayed there, where are they, and were they ok.... thank for your response..... bill
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ModSquad - Friday, Jul 26, 2013 at 21:02

Friday, Jul 26, 2013 at 21:02
Hello Bill

Try this thread for responses to your same question ~ 1 month ago. The thread has been archived but replys should answer your question.

Cheers
The ModSquad
Moderation is just rules

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 515422

Reply By: 4x4WD - Saturday, Jul 27, 2013 at 00:46

Saturday, Jul 27, 2013 at 00:46
Hey Bill,

You could stay at the Heritage Caravan Park on Ragonesi Road (about 6 kms from the town centre) and last time I was down there they still accepted dogs.
Or you could go out along Ilparpa Road to the Wanngardi Caravan Park or Temple Bar Caravan Park (both 15 km from the town centre), both accept pets. ;)

Most of the caravan parks in this town are a little umm 'touch and go' in the way you are treated, but that's the Alice Springs area as a whole. Many places seem to be a little bit weird in the way paying customers are treated... take it all with a grain of salt.

The pick of the three parks listed above would be Wanngardi, it's got lots of gum trees and it's just far enough from town that you don't have to put up with the bull bleep of town. Oh yeah, none of the TOWN CENTRE caravan parks accept pets. Welcome to the modern world (or at least Alice Springs where no one wants to do anything to HELP the paying customer).

In case you haven't guessed I'm a bit over living in Alice Springs, I think it's time to move back east.

S
AnswerID: 515425

Follow Up By: Sandman - Saturday, Jul 27, 2013 at 13:41

Saturday, Jul 27, 2013 at 13:41
S

You need to get out of town :-) I'm due for a trip early next month myself :-) Harts Range Races on next weekend, maybe you should go for a long weekend :-)

I'm planning to head out through Santa Teressa and down to old Andado for 3 days....need to get away, getting "village fever" :-)

Pete
FollowupID: 794717

Reply By: bill - Saturday, Jul 27, 2013 at 20:12

Saturday, Jul 27, 2013 at 20:12
thank you all for your responses, great site, with helpful people
AnswerID: 515448

Sponsored Links